News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

A couple of pulsars on 74/75.......again....

Bob

Apparently 2 deckers are off the road again. Itd be 2202/2204.  Proving a bit problematic arent they those deckers,  seem to be off more than they're on!

Bob

Yea typo. What I put are two old stafford darts

andyr

Following my earlier trip on the new Sapphire 2 service and not being impressed i have decided to give it another go. Bus 3309 is awful. Gearbox is horrific, wifi not working and freezing cold. On the plus side the bus is very clean and a very good driver.

Tony

Quote from: andyr on December 10, 2014, 08:19:37 AM
Following my earlier trip on the new Sapphire 2 service and not being impressed i have decided to give it another go. Bus 3309 is awful. Gearbox is horrific, wifi not working and freezing cold. On the plus side the bus is very clean and a very good driver.

That's the one that suffered the worst damage in the garage accident and has only entered service in the last week or so

tphi12000

Quote from: S I on December 05, 2014, 12:15:28 PM
Not seen / YJ54 CKE / for ages / is it in workshops being debranded like YJ54 CKF
2701 CKE noted this morning on the 70 looks to have been resprayed.
Tony

Trident 4609

Quote from: tphi12000 on December 10, 2014, 10:33:35 AM
Quote from: S I on December 05, 2014, 12:15:28 PM
Not seen / YJ54 CKE / for ages / is it in workshops being debranded like YJ54 CKF
2701 CKE noted this morning on the 70 looks to have been resprayed.

former 1 branded 3701 has been refurbed/resprayed too. It worked the A5 from Wolverhampton on Monday afternoon

Bob

Pulsar on the 74/5 again.  Take it theres at least one decker off road still. ....

Bob

YJ61 FEK is operating from stafford today on the 9

Bob

Dont really care. Maybe most of the remaining mpds. If theyre having the 825 back presumably theyll receive about half of the 61 plate pulsars

staffsdave

3728 was swapped at Cannock last night after doing the evening A51 Amazon runs

John

Wouldn't it have made sense to transfer 5 B9TLs to Cannock (4200 or 4205), so at least there is one spare and more chance of the 74/75s been completely decker operated?

tphi12000

maybe Derby will release a B9 when the streetdeck enters service .
Tony

Bob

Yea it would but this is arriva lol theres not even a spare sapphire bus so in theory if one was in for maintenance (or a couple crash in to each other lol) & one broke down you could have anything on 1 & 2.  They could do with a spare decker.

Bob

Quote from: andyr on December 10, 2014, 08:19:37 AM

Do you think maybe they might have made a naff choice with the streetlite?  Give  they're supposed to upgrade the services to a sapphire standard?  Some are slightly better than others but in general theyre crap. Terribly underpowered.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk