News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Urban 90 seats are really crap. So uncomfortable!  I prefer the old fashioned bus seat type like on T47 WUT and the s reg longer darts. The W SNR heaps have the worst legroom ever cos theyve crammed 40 seats into what should be a midibus

arrivadays

The W-SNR MPDs are okay for legroom :)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Trident 4609

Quote from: arrivadays on April 30, 2014, 06:07:06 PM

They aren't MPD's though as they have ALX200 bodywork so it isn't a Mini Pointer Dart ;)

Sorry for being pedantic ;)  Tbh i don't mind the legroom on the W-SNR darts.

Anyway moving on, 3797 was on the 70/76 today.

Bob

Bob

Im 6 ft 3in an struggle with mpds alx darts, the alx b10bles w-ewu and pulsars/centros all have loads of legroom on most seats. B6s and cadets are abysmal tho! Older buses like nationals and metrobuses had loads more legroom. The worst buses in step entry models were any plaxton pointer dart and the l-yvk darts. Even women use to have to stick their legs in the aisle on them lol

Bob

My mate told me W109EWU broke down yet again today. This bus has been breakjng down at least once a week and more for months now, is it beyond the engineers to repair it properly?  Its like they patch it up then it breaks again the same day or next its crazy. If its that knackered why not get rid!

arrivadays

I was talking about the Plaxton MPDs.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

nitromatt1

Quote from: Nathan on April 30, 2014, 06:14:19 PM
Quote from: arrivadays on April 30, 2014, 06:07:06 PM

They aren't MPD's though as they have ALX200 bodywork so it isn't a Mini Pointer Dart ;)

Sorry for being pedantic ;)  Tbh i don't mind the legroom on the W-SNR darts.

Anyway moving on, 3797 was on the 70/76 today.

Looks like a pointer to me

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/john-s-91/9240473619/

Bob

Lol I forgot that some w snr examples are plaxtons.

Trident 4609

Quote from: arrivadays on May 01, 2014, 07:35:33 AM
I was talking about the Plaxton MPDs.

Sorry i thought you meant the ALX200 Darts at Wednesfield ;) I do apologise :)

arrivaaston

2226-2238 are ALX200, 2239/41/42/43/46/47/48/49 are MPD Pointers ;)

Bob

And theyre all sheds

Bob

Just been on a citaro on the x65 and was reminded how good they are. So much better than pulsars and the I dread to think streetlites coming soon. Why cant cannock actually have some decent buses. Lightweight crap just doesnt cut it for interurban services

arrivadays

2239/41/47/48 are alright, tbf - not bad (they're nowhere near the extent of sheds)

Bob

The entire bu51 batch are a disgrace.  Especially bu51 kwj ( a disgrace was the drivers choice of word)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk