News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Lol its not quite as bad as it was. But still regular breakdowns though.  Apparently the w-ewu volvos are horrendous for it.  I cant understand that tbf cos generally they're really good buses nx dont seem to have much trouble with theirs at walsall

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on April 21, 2014, 09:16:15 PM
Lol its not quite as bad as it was. But still regular breakdowns though.  Apparently the w-ewu volvos are horrendous for it.  I cant understand that tbf cos generally they're really good buses nx dont seem to have much trouble with theirs at walsall

Aren't B10L's (NX) and B10BLE's (Arriva) different buses?  I've always thought of the B10BLE's as low floor versions of the B10B (ie.TWM's 13**'s)

Bob

Arrivaaston reckons cannock will never see a decker again lol. One things for sure though if the 57 plate pulsars are going to stay on it they need a respray sharpish. The one has turned blue at the back and looks awful. The seats while not threadbare at all need a deep clean on all of them cos they absolutely stink. Or just a re trim lol

Bob

Pretty much the same mechanically.  BLE have a step to the rear section, L's have a low floor throughout the bus

Trident 4609

2228 appears to be a permanent transfer from Wednesfield to Cannock looking at the fleet list on the main site

arrivaaston

2228 I believe is now a permanent fix at Cannock, 2229 is withdrawn, 2264 I've not seen for abit and remember cannock had those daf deckers when running the A1

Bob

Breakdowns galore again today ay it mate lol

arrivaaston

3619 W109EWU has broken down and left at bus station, only been there since 5pm!!

Trident 4609

Quote from: arrivaaston on April 23, 2014, 11:10:39 PM
3619 W109EWU has broken down and left at bus station, only been there since 5pm!!

Is it still there at present?

Bob

Was still there at 10pm when I came back from swimming. ..apparently w107 ewu an two darts also broke down today as well. W109 ewu is breaking down on a every other day basis at Present,  I know this is arriva etc but can they not get it together to find whats wrong with it and fix it??!!!

arrivaaston

2383 Y40TGM is working out of Cannock, today on 62

Bob

Isnt that supposed to be an absolute nail lol

arrivaaston

Aren't all Arriva darts :-p

Bob

Yea lol mostly. Unless their a wednesfield knacker with new seat trim and newly painted handrails lol

nitromatt1

Quote from: bob on April 30, 2014, 01:28:24 PM
Yea lol mostly. Unless their a wednesfield knacker with new seat trim and newly painted handrails lol

The LJ51s at Wednesfield are alright, no Urban 90 seats and some have a nice interior paint job, but yeah most Arriva darts are awful

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk