News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wright BEV Demonstrator

Started by RW, August 18, 2022, 06:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel derrington

That 3 weeks went very quick 😂

cris 99

Nobody ever said 3 weeks in his previous post on yardley wood garage thread on the 18th of August it came and it was here for a few weeks 
17//72/73/97/X12

CL

Quote from: cris 99 on September 01, 2022, 03:47:41 PMNobody ever said 3 weeks in his previous post on yardley wood garage thread on the 18th of August it came and it was here for a few weeks
Three weeks was the timeframe mentioned on Facebook

You cannot view this attachment.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

And it will have in Yardley Wood garage on 21 days which in my book is 3 weeks

RW

3 weeks or whatever what happens now? NXWM have any serious interest in the model or are they committed to continue with ADL's EV? 

Tony

People with spreadsheets will work out all the figures. Engineers who know what they are looking for will examine the design and build quality and then a decision will be made on whether they are worth buying.

Watch out for another demonstrator coming later in the year from another manufacturer.

BBS

QuotePeople with spreadsheets will work out all the figures. Engineers who know what they are looking for will examine the design and build quality and then a decision will be made on whether they are worth buying.

Watch out for another demonstrator coming later in the year from another manufacturer.
What happened the Coventry E400FCEV? 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

CL

Quote from: BBS on September 02, 2022, 12:04:30 AMWhat happened the Coventry E400FCEV?
It was in Coventry for a bus conference, I don't think it actually visited Coventry garage.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

BBS

QuoteIt was in Coventry for a bus conference, I don't think it actually visited Coventry garage.
Oh right
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk