News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

WMT 4128

Started by Ben, January 09, 2020, 05:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

I noticed a repaint on vehicle 4128 reverting back to the Red and blue West Midlands Travel and was curious as to why? Is it going to heritage?

Wumpty

@Tony will be best placed to elaborate, but this was repainted into the low floor livery as part of their heritage fleet, in the same fashion as 4535 (Wolverhampton Corporation) and 4601 (Walsall Corporation). There are others painted in Birmingham and West Bromwich Corporation.

2101 is in a WMPTE Leyland National Cream flash livery - the best of the fleet in my opinion!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

John

4125, not 4128. That was scrapped a few years ago

Solo1

2102 is pensnett one not 2101

Lukeee

Quote from: Wumpty on January 09, 2020, 11:53:11 AM
@Tony will be best placed to elaborate, but this was repainted into the low floor livery as part of their heritage fleet, in the same fashion as 4535 (Wolverhampton Corporation) and 4601 (Walsall Corporation). There are others painted in Birmingham and West Bromwich Corporation.

2101 is in a WMPTE Leyland National Cream flash livery - the best of the fleet in my opinion!

I think Perry Barrs 4780 looks the best, blue and cream really suits the scanias

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk