News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

N.E.A.T.

Started by Tony, July 31, 2019, 08:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Will the Warks services that National Express Accessible Transport run (203, 209, 210, 211, 213, 220, 241 & 496) ever track on the likes of bustimes, and what buses do NEAT use on those routes (I know 755 has tracked once or twice on the 220/241, but does anyone know what else they use)?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

QuoteWill the Warks services that National Express Accessible Transport run (203, 209, 210, 211, 213, 220, 241 & 496) ever track on the likes of bustimes, and what buses do NEAT use on those routes (I know 755 has tracked once or twice on the 220/241, but does anyone know what else they use)?
I need to do a fleet update to NEAT, but the regular vehicle is A1090 (WX 71 KHJ) a Mellor bodied Mercedes

Tony

I have updated the NEAT fleet list on the main site to be correct as at 26/6/22

N.E.A.T. fleetlist (wmbusphotos.com)

Isle of Stroma

QuoteI have updated the NEAT fleet list on the main site to be correct as at 26/6/22

Is A137 still at Aston, as I photographed it in Frankley depot on 24/5?

Tony

QuoteIs A137 still at Aston, as I photographed it in Frankley depot on 24/5?
The fleetlist is correct as at 26th June!

Isle of Stroma

QuoteThe fleetlist is correct as at 26th June!

Fair enough. Thought I'd mention it as A112 (AN), A137 (AN), A166 (AN), A179 (RR), A216 (RR), A248 (CY), A690 (RR), A946 (CY) were also present & now listed at FY as per your update, leaving A137 as the odd one out.

Tony

I have updated the fleet list to be correct as of today at:-

Mayfield

Just wondering why NEAT is never mentioned or updated on the forum anymore, is it still part of NX ?

winston

Quote from: Mayfield on October 11, 2023, 04:23:18 PMJust wondering why NEAT is never mentioned or updated on the forum anymore, is it still part of NX ?
It's still part of NX. no doubt Tony has enough work to do keeping everything else up-to-date. 

Tony

Quote from: Mayfield on October 11, 2023, 04:23:18 PMJust wondering why NEAT is never mentioned or updated on the forum anymore, is it still part of NX ?
Nothing changes there much!

Mayfield

That was not meant as a criticism, it's just nobody posts anything 

Tony

The NEAT fleet list is now correct as if today

Sandy Lane

Quote from: ellspurs on October 25, 2020, 12:37:08 PMFrom the Warwickshire council website:
https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/news/article/1374/improved-ubus-service-changes-to-flexibus-in-stratford-upon-avon-from-26th-october-2020
Stratford-on-Avon District Council said it had faced losing the service because of a hold-up in agreeing a new contract.
BBC report

BBC News - Stratford-on-Avon on-demand bus service gets reprieve
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-67640598

An on-demand bus service will keep running after a council agreed to find £60,000 from its reserves to fund it.
Stratford-on-Avon District Council said it had faced losing the service because of a hold-up in agreeing a new contract.
UBUS serves people with health or mobility issues and those who lack access to regular buses.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk