News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

N.E.A.T.

Started by Tony, July 31, 2019, 08:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2019, 10:28:08 AM
It's been inspected at Miller Street, along with YJ10 EYR which may become 327, to see if it is worth purchasing to add to the NXWM training fleet. At the moment those are still owned by the Administrators of ATG

Would NXWM purchase this as it's a non-standard type to the main fleet being East Lancs Myllenium bodied MAN 14.220?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Tony

Quote from: Wumpty on August 09, 2019, 10:46:27 AM
Would NXWM purchase this as it's a non-standard type to the main fleet being East Lancs Myllenium bodied MAN 14.220?

Yes. It's not often a cheap bus comes available with only 75,000 miles on the clock!

winston

Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2019, 10:36:10 AM
They are on NX premises, and as you can see I am able to move them around, by the two being at Miller Street, but they are not formally purchased yet

That's what I was getting at, i.e. they aren't purchased yet - where the July fleet changes says 'acquired with the assets of ATG'

Wumpty

Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2019, 10:53:07 AM
Yes. It's not often a cheap bus comes available with only 75,000 miles on the clock!

Have they indicated a book/sale price for it yet?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Tony

Quote from: Winston on August 09, 2019, 10:54:26 AM
That's what I was getting at, i.e. they aren't purchased yet - where the July fleet changes says 'acquired with the assets of ATG'

The 7 white E200s at BC aren't purchased yet either then!

winston

Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2019, 11:31:14 AM
The 7 white E200s at BC aren't purchased yet either then!

You tell me!?! We don't have access to the same info you do.

I'd assume being from Dawson's they are leased / rentals.

The fleetlist updates / forum posts are contradicting each other. 

Tony

Quote from: Winston on August 09, 2019, 11:48:43 AM
You tell me!?! We don't have access to the same info you do.

I'd assume being from Dawson's they are leased / rentals.

The fleetlist updates / forum posts are contradicting each other.

The MMCs are Dawsons, the 83xx are Mistral. Bus enthusiasts generally record who is 'looking after' a vehicle or who's op disc it Carrie's. Not who owns it as that is generally unknown. For instance all Levantes new from 2011 are owned by various banks

winston

Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2019, 12:02:28 PM
The MMCs are Dawsons, the 83xx are Mistral. Bus enthusiasts generally record who is 'looking after' a vehicle or who's op disc it Carrie's. Not who owns it as that is generally unknown. For instance all Levantes new from 2011 are owned by various banks

I know the 8354 etc were new to NX ops from Mistral & leased hence their MX regs. I though the fleet changes were based on NX 'official status'.

I.e. the NXWM July changes have allocated them fleetnumbers & says they're acquired, but then on Facebook your posting the following:

Tony Hunter They have not been purchased yet, but I will be moving some of them for inspections to see if they are worth purchasing...

They're either acquired/leased/rented & taken in to fleet or not - i.e. do NX often allcoate fleet numbers to stuff they've not yet bought / added to fleet yet.....?

Tony

Quote from: Winston on August 09, 2019, 12:21:52 PM
I know the 8354 etc were new to NX ops from Mistral & leased hence their MX regs. I though the fleet changes were based on NX 'official status'.

I.e. the NXWM July changes have allocated them fleetnumbers & says they're acquired, but then on Facebook your posting the following:

Tony Hunter They have not been purchased yet, but I will be moving some of them for inspections to see if they are worth purchasing...

They're either acquired/leased/rented & taken in to fleet or not - i.e. do NX often allcoate fleet numbers to stuff they've not yet bought / added to fleet yet.....?

They are on the list of vehicles NX are responsible for from 1/8/19. Several vehicles still on site, mostly 56 & 07 plate Mercs aren't on that list and are returning to Dawson Rentals.

On a different subject A1001 will make its first appearance next Thursday

Solo1

Where will the best place to see A1001 in the new livery please thank you

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on August 15, 2019, 08:51:30 AM
Where will the best place to see A1001 in the new livery please thank you

It was going to be done inside Aston depot, so you wouldn't see it anyway, but been cancelled again!

Solo1

Quote from: Tony on August 15, 2019, 08:55:34 AM

It was going to be done inside Aston depot, so you wouldn't see it anyway, but been cancelled again!
ok thank you

mesub

Does the new livery contain a darkish pink and white?
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Tony

Martin

Just seen A680 in Kidderminster bus station. Has anybody got any idea why it was so far out of the area please?
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk