News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

ALSA

Started by winston, July 14, 2019, 02:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Wumpty

As an express coach operation, I really rate Alsa. We went to Benidorm in April and caught the Alicante - Benidorm express. Staff were extremely polite and knowledgeable attending the stands to pre-sell tickets and offer great customer service. The coaches were modern enough and very clean.

Certainly demonstrates a consistent approach to customer service on par with NX in UK.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

B61 ANDREW

We caught the same service in March to meet friends at Benidorm Bus Station. Me being me , I checked the timetable about ten times to confirm that the first stop was the bus station. We got to Benidorm , went down a main road did a 360 turn at a traffic island and pulled up at "two bus shelters and a row of shops". On asking the driver if this was in fact the bus station he pointed up the road in direction we had arrived from . . . . .  We then continued to the actual bus station which was to be fair,  some way from the town centre.  8)  The buy your ticket a few minutes before boarding was a good idea. We travelled on a  tri-axle Setra which was well presented and sounded powerful.  :D

winston

Gareth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk