News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Does De Courcey still have National Express contracts?

Started by andymacp, March 28, 2019, 01:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andymacp

Does De Courcey still have National Express contracts? The reason for asking is that since the National Express operations have been incorporated onto NXWM licence it is using Birmingham Central & Coventry depots to operate contracts from.

Quote from: andymacp on March 28, 2019, 01:13:36 AM
Does De Courcey still have National Express contracts? The reason for asking is that since the National Express operations have been incorporated onto NXWM licence it is using Birmingham Central & Coventry depots to operate contracts from.
Birmingham Central do Jaguar Land Rover Contracts? I didn't think they have they got any NX Public Coach Services as well?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

andymacp

The allocation list shows some National Express Coaches being allocated at the respective depots. I suppose in Central s case you have Digbeth Coach Station on the doorstep

winston

Quote from: andymacp on March 28, 2019, 01:13:36 AM

Yes, DeCourcey still runs 28 x NX coaches (mostly from Miller Street) on the NX network.

NXWM also have 7 NX coaches that run on the NX network based at Walsall. (originated from Whittle's Closure)

All of the other NX coach routes that now fall under WMT limited are based at the former NX Ops London depots i.e. Stansted / Luton / Gatwick etc

NXWM BC & NXC depots run former NX coaches & new allover white Levante II coaches on the JLR contract - the majority are all-over white & un lettered / a few retain NX coach branding.

IMarkeh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk