News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wearing NX uniform and distracting drivers

Started by Tony, June 20, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: karl724223 on June 21, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
yes I was you tried getting on my X96 in Dudley claiming you was a driver

Well Diamond let NX staff (regardless of whether they're drivers or not) on there buses so it works both ways bud
Stourbridge   125

BK63 YWP

Gives bus enthusiasts a bad name, obtaining company uniform and sayings you are a driver to get a free ride.

Just get a bus pass and stop going over the top
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

karl724223

Quote from: Will on June 21, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Well Diamond let NX staff (regardless of whether they're drivers or not) on there buses so it works both ways bud
WRONG and I'm not your bud

Straightlines

Quote from: karl724223 on June 21, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

You would think any normal driver would allow another uniformed driver/inspector on his Bus (regardless of operator) without any particular issue.

You never know when you might want the favour to be reciprocated!

But I suppose there is also a marked difference between Drivers and Steering Attendants.

Will

Quote from: karl724223 on June 21, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

God you really are a jobsworth fucking wanker aren't you 👍🏻

@Will - Can I remind you that 'Personal Attacks' are banned, any more 'potty mouth' comments like that & you'll be banned permanently & not allowed back (no matter how much you plead with Tony....), Winston
Stourbridge   125

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk