News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on Yesterday at 08:37:15 PMwhat do you think ?
i just sat there and hoped for the best ?

OF COURSE I STOOD UP & PRESSED THE BELL !!
(some people :angry: )
And when you told the driver he'd missed your stop after passing the first one what did he say

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on May 03, 2024, 05:37:31 PMIn recent years (before the split) The Circle had become intensely unreliable, often i waited for a bus 45 minutes to the Hour, the display says one will be along in 5 minutes or whatever but nothing came along, no social media info on why its not running, phone AG Garage they say its reported as running with no issues,
The Following day it said there might be delays "yesterday"

The 80 has become as bad, often buses have just ignored stops either when trying to get off or when waiting to get on,
i recently inquired from the driver when i was over carried by 5 stops on the 80 - the response was "we are allowed to delete stops if we are running late in order to keep time, as long as we do not delete timing points !"

REALLY ??!!
The 80s drivers reply is news to me, as far i am aware you can't keep folks on a bus against there will, i drop off folks away from stops i just make sure its by the foot path etc , i,ve seen people throw up just after letting them off etc, some one having a  panic attack episode they need to get off

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: 2900 on Today at 09:23:30 AMThe 80s drivers reply is news to me, as far i am aware you can't keep folks on a bus against there will, i drop off folks away from stops i just make sure its by the foot path etc , i,ve seen people throw up just after letting them off etc, some one having a  panic attack episode they need to get off
I've seen Drivers not pick people up but only because they didn't signal for it to stop, I saw one speaking to a lad who had got up early for his stop yesterday we had left the last stop and he was already at the front didn't hear what was said but presumably he was telling him to stand back or to sit down. But I have never seen a Driver not let someone off unless they get up late then they either stop at the bus stop or further down and tell them to be ready to get off next time at Least with NX. Thandi used to stop to pick people up in the middle of the road if they were regulars no where near a bus stop.
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk