News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva January service changes

Started by winston, November 09, 2015, 11:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

Quote from: Bob on December 08, 2015, 06:53:42 PM
Crikey it seems like they're always changing services! Where will the 70E run to and from?  And evening service?  Thought the last one was about 730?
@Bob  "70E Arriva Midlands Wolverhampton - Rugeley via Cannock, Cheslyn Hay Late evening and Sunday journeys are renumbered 70E (from 70)"
Source: http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/3January2016.aspx

Bob

That is so crap. So they do a network relaunch,  offering improved faster links to wolves, then axe it without really giving a chance. And with the 70 & 1/2, they've just put things back to how they were before the bloody review!  Begs the question what the f##k were they thinking of in the first place and have they got a clue?  Another set of failures! I'd put money on the Cannock circulars being next for the chop...The X70 was handy for me to be fair.  The 71 has  according to recent letters in the paper, missed Longford estate out on several occasions when running late so can't eve  rely on that

Bob

The network review was a major success then LOL! As I predicted X70 axed....that and the 82x  services another load of flops....p##s up? Brewery anyone?

Westy

Just casually mentioned to the driver going back to Leamore Kfc about the changes & he wasnt aware.

Nice to see communication at Cannock garage is working well!

Bob

Looking at the way they constantly keep messing with the sservices, changing them  changing them  back etc I'm not surprised!  It looks like Cannocks network is about as stable as a  basket of snakes!  Lol

Dennis

Bob, why do you feel the need to repeat the same thing over and over again?  Surely one comment along the lines of "I don't think the network review has been as successful as hoped" would suffice, instead of three or four separate rants...

You also seem to swear an awful lot, even if it is mainly blanked out with hashes.  Is there a need to populate every post with f######g?  You're a very angry man Bob, perhaps you need to talk to someone about your issues.

Have you ever sought counseling?

Have you ever actually worked at a bus company?

Westy

Quote from: Dennis on December 21, 2015, 10:23:01 AM
Bob, why do you feel the need to repeat the same thing over and over again?  Surely one comment along the lines of "I don't think the network review has been as successful as hoped" would suffice, instead of three or four separate rants...

You also seem to swear an awful lot, even if it is mainly blanked out with hashes.  Is there a need to populate every post with f######g?  You're a very angry man Bob, perhaps you need to talk to someone about your issues.

He's got a point.

Bob

Quote from: Dennis on December 21, 2015, 10:23:01 AM

Take off your rose coloured glasses jesus..."as successful as hoped?" That is putting it very kindly. ..

Bob

Oh and trust me im not angry. But the network is a joke and if I was a passenger who relied on them daily, with the constant changes/ reversals/ chopping/ re routing/ launching and subsequently axing/ still pretty regular breakdowns especially prevalent on stafford services I'd be pretty angry....

Stu

Quote from: Bob on December 21, 2015, 08:01:19 PM
Oh and trust me im not angry. But the network is a joke and if I was a passenger who relied on them daily, with the constant changes/ reversals/ chopping/ re routing/ launching and subsequently axing/ still pretty regular breakdowns especially prevalent on stafford services I'd be pretty angry....

Have you ever taken this up with someone at Staffordshire County Council? Or your local MP?

If you really feel as strongly as you appear to do, ranting on an internet forum will achieve nothing, unless you get it to the attention of someone who really can make a difference!

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Bob

I wouldnt spit on Cannocks MP she's awful

Bob

And to be fair I'm not ranting about it but come on man, to do a whole network review screw up services then axe most and change timetables again and again then revert to largely what the network was before would suggest someone  somewhere hasn't really got a clue...Other network  reviews elsewhere have been successful so whys cannock and Stafford  been such a massive embarrassing failure?

Tony

Quote from: Bob on December 21, 2015, 09:00:21 PM
I wouldnt spit on Cannocks MP she's awful

I presume that is just because she is a Conservative?

Actually my son has spoken to her about apprentiships and she seems quite clued up on things

Bob

Shes not clued up about housing certainly!  She lied about something in the housing bill and when I pointed it out to her that she was incorrect and highlighted the section of it etc still refused to admit she was wrong.  She also ignored every constituents tweets on tax credits yet answered selectively to others about things like cake shops etc. Shes also blocked loads of people who've asked her awkward questions.  So no not because she's a tory.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk