News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Stagecoach Order 2015

Started by gc802002, March 10, 2015, 10:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Cheese on April 12, 2015, 06:02:26 PM
I have 15 B10Ms left at SEK, 8 at Thanet, 4 at Hastings and 3 at Dover (plus 3 out of service).  Half of my family are from Deal, haven't been down there for ages, have loads of memories of standing at South Street as a child watching EK Olympians and VRs and ignoring breadvans.  East Kent got about 20 Dart SLFs late last year which were replaced by new E200s at Peterborough which have been spread all over the depots.

Cheers @Cheese. I had family who moved from London to Walmer about 10-15 years ago so once or twice a year went down to visit them (and spent a day or two bashing various bits round the SEK and Arriva Maidstone networks - Explorer being quite good value being valid both on Stagecoach and Arriva!!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ally

Just to bare in mind guys that the list is likely to have inaccuracies with the order only just being announced. I've already seen conflicting information that 56028 – 56050 Van Hool Astromega TDX27 Euro6 Van Hool are for Italy and not Rugby! Not that far away at least...
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

D10

Banbury's new Scania/E300's are now in service on the S4. Was down there today, looking very smart in Gold livery!  :)

Alex

Quote from: Ally on April 12, 2015, 05:01:08 PM

15226 – 15249 for Chorley.

27273 – 27299 no allocations shown.

15226-249 are for the 125 (Preston-Chorley-Bolton) and will be to Gold standard, these should be being delivered September to October, to allow the 125 to go Gold in November, allowing the existing 59 plate Scania/E400s on there to go to Preston to convert the 68 (Preston-Freckleton-Warton-Lytham-Blackpool) to full E400 operation (the current allocation is a mix of 56 plate Trident/E400s and 54/55 plate Trident/ALX400s).

At least some (approx.18) of 27273-299 are for Chester to operate the 1/2 (Chester-Ellesmere-Liverpool) and will be to Gold standard, with these routes being converted to Gold standard around November or December.

Hope this cleared some things up

Alex
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk