News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

13, 14, 17 and 24 in merry Hill

Started by the trainbasher, April 17, 2015, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Looking at the routes they take and also the timings I was thinking how things could be shaken up to improve reliability.

14/24 I would suggest interworking at merry hill, the loop of Brierley Hill on that being withdrawn. This would allow a prompt departure on the 24, with the inbound 24 running 5 minutes earlier throughout to do the outbound 14. No extra buses would be required

13/17 I would suggest interworking them at Brierley Hill on the basis of a 5 minute drop back at merry hill, a loop of Brierley Hill (where they change numbers, similar to how the 213/214 worked) and then upon arrival at Merry Hill another 5 minute dropback. This would require 1 extra bus to work this But would improve links with Brierley Hill and the estates to halesowen As well as improving reliability on the 17.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

This is an example of the timetable I am suggesting

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk