News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus North West

Started by Tony, March 01, 2015, 08:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

I make it 7 buses with the lose of  the  contracts

Quote from: Solo1 on February 09, 2021, 10:49:01 AM
Are there still TFWM tender contract changes as well in April this year still as well, like previous years? If so which routes are up for tender/affected this  year?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on February 09, 2021, 10:57:08 AM
Are there still TFWM tender contract changes as well in April this year still as well, like previous years? If so which routes are up for tender/affected this  year?

All contracts have been extended until June,

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on February 09, 2021, 10:49:01 AM

PVR reduction is 4, after taking into consideration the wins and losses.

Simon

LancashireLad

I see that Andy Burnham, the Mayor of Manchester is railroading ahead with his Bus Franchising.

I sincerely, hope that this doesn't means the end of Diamond in the Manchester area.

Busboy105

Quote from: LancashireLad on March 26, 2021, 08:38:22 PM
I see that Andy Burnham, the Mayor of Manchester is railroading ahead with his Bus Franchising.

I sincerely, hope that this doesn't means the end of Diamond in the Manchester area.
Why would it?

Tony

mikestone

Did not they move into the area because they saw franchising as an opportunity.
At the time I thought it was a bad idea as whatever the posturing First and Stagecoach would stitch up the tendering, but now First is much less of a force perhaps not?

winston

Tony

WWH44L

winston

Quote from: WWH44L on August 30, 2022, 09:09:57 PMThanks Winston but that article is from may and is 33012.
Oh, forgot that was 33012 & written off. 

33019 is only showing as VOR on the fleetlist at present, it *could* possibly re-enter service

Westy

Nice to see the Nw open topper at Aston Manor today.

Tony

QuoteNice to see the Nw open topper at Aston Manor today.
It's not the 'North West' one. It's from Burton

Westy

Quote from: Tony on October 16, 2022, 05:11:11 PMIt's not the 'North West' one. It's from Burton
Sure the legal lettering said Diamond North West.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk