News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Ced on November 25, 2014, 09:50:59 PM
how about this I have just seen

3hours ago

I run a bus forum called wmbusphotos because i ain't got a life and I can't get laid!

Yeah, it's them just being bored...

Anyone else not able to post questions to their cityfox bus facebook page or is it just me?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

Liverpool Street

Well isn't this fun!

Hey, Rhys! Do me next! Give me some of your loving!

:D
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Steveminor

Sad bus spotters

58 minutes ago ยท 

Now that's a criminal offence! Of which will be reported to A&SP CID tomorrow 

Comment

Looks like you're in trouble dave The criminal arsonist is going to report you to the feds

Tony

Quote from: Ced on November 25, 2014, 10:00:01 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SOME-bus-spotters-are-SAD/275180705967894?fref=ts
wonder if this is another one of theres

No I think that was set up by people who do actually work for a bus company!
Nice to see even they have nicked a photo of my website though!

Liverpool Street

Why they picking on Tom? Rhys fancies you, Trainbasher, its quite clear.

And that Trident suits you mate! Fits you like a glove!
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Steveminor

danny

Trolling on a totally different level, bet the kid will crap himself when the police get involved.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Liverpool Street

Who's this 'horrible long haired bastard?' Is that someone on here.?
until it cought fire

Steveminor

Have any of you guys noticed the cover picture for Cityfox bristol FI page. Lovely Dart all photoshopped up into Cityfox livery.
Unfortunately the stupid pr $#k forgot to blank out its First Worcester route 75 Belmont destination. Rofl

the trainbasher

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 10:28:22 PM
Why they picking on Tom? Rhys fancies you, Trainbasher, its quite clear.

And that Trident suits you mate! Fits you like a glove!

I worked out that earlier this morning when it went onto the busphotography.co.uk facebook page.

Soon dispatched him off

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on November 25, 2014, 10:39:01 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 10:32:07 PM

You never know ;-)

Nice to meet ya! Haha. What an idiot this guy is. Libelous posts and defamation of character.
until it cought fire

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 10:45:06 PM
Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on November 25, 2014, 10:39:01 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 10:32:07 PM

You never know ;-)

Nice to meet ya! Haha. What an idiot this guy is. Libelous posts and defamation of character.

Defamation of character oh yes he's just done that against me he claims Diamond Bus don't like me! Well until I hear that from Simon Dunn then I'll believe it

Alex

Showing exactly how much of a twat that sad bus spotters page is:

When i called him a hypocrite for mocking Tony and the forum, the response i got back was ''Get cancer''. Charming thing to say to a 14 yr old
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk