News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StourportSam

iamwilljh92

Quote from: StourportSam on November 24, 2014, 10:15:38 PM
Quote from: Will on November 24, 2014, 10:13:57 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on November 24, 2014, 10:12:23 PM
That's what the latest accounts say

Oh well at least that's real then....

Yes but its bus services are most certainly not...

ROFL actually me and 2 of my friends are off down to Bristol this coming Saturday to find Cityfox what's the betting we won't find anything....

Steveminor

Just been having an interesting conversation on Facebook Rhys has apparently caused lots of problems for western greyhound & after the fire started on another Cornwall operator owned by a friend of mine. He tells of how after this guy showed up suddenly the companies timetables were redesign & fictitious ones suddenly
started appearing.
The advice given is to keep a watch on who he is stalking & warn them off him quickly

Cedric

Quote from: Steveminor on November 24, 2014, 10:25:18 PM
Just been having an interesting conversation on Facebook Rhys has apparently caused lots of problems for western greyhound & after the fire started on another Cornwall operator owned by a friend of mine. He tells of how after this guy showed up suddenly the companies timetables were redesign & fictitious ones suddenly
started appearing.
The advice given is to keep a watch on who he is stalking & warn them off him quickly
there website is down again and of there facebook pages some picture have gone
diamond 8\10/125/292

Isle of Stroma

Me flying pig has been deleted off that comedy page. Oh no, what a personal disaster....

iamwilljh92

Do you know it's just occurred to me that Cityfox don't have (to my knowledge) a landline number now as it is well known every bus company has one or more but Cityfox has nil (again to my knowledge)

Cedric

Quote from: Will on November 24, 2014, 11:21:56 PM
Do you know it's just occurred to me that Cityfox don't have (to my knowledge) a landline number now as it is well known every bus company has one or more but Cityfox has nil (again to my knowledge)

you are correct  Will the only they do not have a landline number it is only a mobile number they have and it  is on the side of there taxis on there
facebook page
diamond 8\10/125/292

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Ced on November 24, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

you are correct  Will the only no they have is a landline number  if you look on there facebook page it is on the side of there taxis

I think you mean mobile number Cedric

the trainbasher

Tempted to send them this...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cedric

Quote from: Will on November 24, 2014, 11:34:10 PM
Quote from: Ced on November 24, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

you are correct  Will the only no they have is a landline number  if you look on there facebook page it is on the side of there taxis

I think you mean mobile number Cedric
pervious post amend thanks will
diamond 8\10/125/292

stuartn

Quote from: Will on November 24, 2014, 10:08:18 PM
I've heard that supposedly the whole company is only worth about £40k.....could just be smoke & mirrors

More like 40p! :P

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

danny

I found it to be quite vile and rude lol so derogatory the Kidderminster page.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

trident4370

Customer service skills are just like the buses then, nonexistent.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk