News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Best thread I've come across on Facebook in a long time. Couldn't resist jumping in myself, hope you don't mind!

Other things I could have chimed in with:
-it's very bad business practice (and quite possiblly illegal?) "to provide information with regards to the possible take over" before the takeover has taken place. Great way to jeopardise your 'possible takeover' before the deal has been finalised.
-pages on Facebook are free to set up, and if he's paying for them, then he's being robbed. I'm also sure there's something in the Facebook TOCs that you can't buy/sell pages, though I'm aware that a lot of 'scam pages' (ie 100 PS4s to giveaway if you 'like and share') do change hands for the purpose of 'like-farming'.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

the trainbasher

My boss thought I was drunk the hysterics I was reduced to arguing on facebook with them. It's certainly made my day go quicker!!

Even my bullshit detector has broken!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 24, 2014, 07:05:24 PM
CityFox - Even the fruitcake ward doesn't want us!

I seem to have upset him as well! oh dear, never mind!

Steveminor

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

StourportSam

Having just read the shittyfox tantrum and the mean adults from the forum taunting him it really is worth a read, and a chuckle!

Steveminor

I think it's fair to say I don't think Rhys will want to post on here again

tank90

Quote from: Steveminor on November 24, 2014, 09:36:51 PM
I think it's fair to say I don't think Rhys will want to post on here again

That would be shame if he didn't.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Steveminor

If he did it would be like a chicken entering a fox's den. We'd eat him alive

the trainbasher

iamwilljh92

I've heard that supposedly the whole company is only worth about £40k.....could just be smoke & mirrors

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk