News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Quote from: Stu on November 21, 2014, 08:36:02 PM
Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider are said to be pleased that their latest experiments have proved the existence of two new sub-atomic particles. However they are said to be disappointed that they have so far been unable to prove the existence of a bus operator called CityFox.  :D
think they changed there name and become bristol's third football team  seen something  about another company that's  popped up call Bristol united
diamond 8\10/125/292

Steveminor

I asked The Sunday Sport to run a story about Cityfox. They refused saying that the story would be too unbelievable.

Steveminor

Rhys is complaining that this cityfox thread is far too easy to find so could we hide it where there is no one ever going to find it lol

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Steveminor on November 23, 2014, 11:27:37 AM
Rhys is complaining that this cityfox thread is far too easy to find so could we hide it where there is no one ever going to find it lol

Hahahaha!!! Good one!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Cedric

Quote from: Steveminor on November 23, 2014, 11:27:37 AM
How about in a foxes den  after all it's is   a foxes home,
diamond 8\10/125/292

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

mikestone

Wouldn't it be nice if Peter Shipp took him to court for the costs of paying off the staff because he had scared off real buyers!

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

What is this guy smoking!!!!! Totally delusional.

I don't have a Facebook, so can someone please report CityFox Kidderminster to Facebook on the grounds of it being bullshit?

--

Oh, a good comment for that bio-bus cityfox..

"This bus runs on 100% pure shite, as does CityFox runs on 100% pure bullshite."

Will Mr. Hands never learn?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Cedric

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 23, 2014, 03:07:53 PM
What is this guy smoking!!!!! Totally delusional.

I don't have a Facebook, so can someone please report CityFox Kidderminster to Facebook on the grounds of it being bullshit?

--

Oh, a good comment for that bio-bus cityfox..

"This bus runs on 100% pure shite, as does CityFox runs on 100% pure bullshite."

Will Mr. Hands never learn?
no need  to report it theres not a thing on it,
diamond 8\10/125/292

the trainbasher

ShittyFox - Even our buses are powered by Shite

(sorry...had to be done!)

Cedric

Rhys
How about coming on and giving us a updated on whats happing 
with city's foxs bus side  . as I was around the Bristol area and never
saw a city fox vehicle bus, taxi, or van ,  may have been in the wrong
place.
diamond 8\10/125/292

Stu

I've reported the page/place to Facebook, with the reason 'Spam/scam'. Doubt they will do anything about it though.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Isle of Stroma

I've been sent this picture of the superbly appointed top floor office at 49 Hanham Rd, the first of a new batch of 1 billion buses for Kidderminster fleet replacement is parked outside....

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk