News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Just seen a post on twitter that the strikes have been called off
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Secondary trigger 28

leepenfold30

Nuneaton Now have 3 E400 MMCs 10729 10731 10733 

Justin Tyme

I haven't travelled on the 82 Coventry - Solihull this month to check yet, but bustimes shows that it has been serving Parkhill Estate and no longer deviating via Eastcote since 3rd September. 

JIM H

I used the 82 last week and it no longer deviates through Eastcote and does call at Parkhill Estate.

MX05WHR-Enjoyer

Does anyone know what has happened to KX55 TLZ and why PX04 DOJ has transferred in to replace it? 

Stu

Quote from: MX05WHR-Enjoyer on September 25, 2023, 04:19:02 PMDoes anyone know what has happened to KX55 TLZ and why PX04 DOJ has transferred in to replace it?
According to someone on BusTimes, it has been withdrawn because of an engine problem.
https://bustimes.org/vehicles/scnh-18399/history

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MX05WHR-Enjoyer

QuoteAccording to someone on BusTimes, it has been withdrawn because of an engine problem.
https://bustimes.org/vehicles/scnh-18399/history
Thank you, forgot to check there.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: MX05WHR-Enjoyer on September 25, 2023, 04:19:02 PMDoes anyone know what has happened to KX55 TLZ and why PX04 DOJ has transferred in to replace it?

@MX05WHR-Enjoyer 18127 has also transferred in from Northampton along with 18149.

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Sandy Lane on March 05, 2023, 03:45:26 PMThks for the info. Not calling at WSP on a Sunday is crazy as it is probably one of the busiest days of the week. All those lost fares.
60 – University of Warwick to Arena Retail Park via University Hospital

TfWM upcoming service changes

From 29 October 2023, this Stagecoach service will operate with some minor changes:

Jaguar Land Rover will be served at peak* times only. West Midlands Bus on Demand is available to customers who wish to travel at other times of the day.

On Sundays will run from Stivichall to Arena Retail Park only, but will divert to serve Warwickshire Shopping Park

The updated timetable will be linked here once available.

*'Peak' is generally 7am-9am and 4pm-6pm

Michael Bevan

36944 out in service for the first time today after returning from repaint. On the 664/665 today.

JPC

New 60 timetable is now on Traveline and TfWM, but is showing JLR Whitley still being served the same as current, all I see changed Mon-Fri is one journey runs 5 mins later.
Sundays is amended as per below, will terminate at Leamington Road (A45 roundabout).

I suppose looking back to January and the erroneous Sunday timings for Warks Shopping Park it might be best to wait for the day to arrive to learn what happens and see who is spouting porkies!?  :rolleyes:

Quote from: Sandy Lane on October 04, 2023, 09:36:38 PM60 – University of Warwick to Arena Retail Park via University Hospital

TfWM upcoming service changes

From 29 October 2023, this Stagecoach service will operate with some minor changes:

Jaguar Land Rover will be served at peak* times only. West Midlands Bus on Demand is available to customers who wish to travel at other times of the day.

On Sundays will run from Stivichall to Arena Retail Park only, but will divert to serve Warwickshire Shopping Park

The updated timetable will be linked here once available.

*'Peak' is generally 7am-9am and 4pm-6pm

Does anyone know what the E400 double deckers at Rugby Garage are there for? visible from platform 1 of the train station. And which ones are there?

A lot of Rugby routes seem to be restricted to single deck operation because of the low bridge by the railway station and also on the Solihull A9 at Olton.
Can't be much there that these could be used on?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Coventrybususer95

If there 
Quote from: 2206 on October 23, 2023, 06:37:31 PMDoes anyone know what the E400 double deckers at Rugby Garage are there for? visible from platform 1 of the train station. And which ones are there?

A lot of Rugby routes seem to be restricted to single deck operation because of the low bridge by the railway station and also on the Solihull A9 at Olton.
Can't be much there that these could be used on?
There 2 damaged mmcs parked there they could be them
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Michael Bevan

36949 and 36215 are out on rail replacement between Rugby and Northampton.

10542, 11666, 15939 and 15845 are on rail replacement between Northampton and Milton Keynes Central.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk