News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Buses To Find

Started by John, March 07, 2014, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: windy miller on June 20, 2019, 04:32:56 PM
  I have never seen any of the PN singles numbered 731 732 733 734  are they all in service
or are some permanently off the road?  thanks

The 10/14A/24/28/5/17A are best places to look

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: windy miller on June 20, 2019, 04:32:56 PM
  I have never seen any of the PN singles numbered 731 732 733 734  are they all in service
or are some permanently off the road?  thanks

All very much on the road on TfWM tendered routes

Jack6101

Quote from: Tony on June 20, 2019, 06:01:54 PM
All very much on the road on TfWM tendered routes
734 was on the 18 today
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Tony

Quote from: Jack6101 on June 20, 2019, 07:41:08 PM
734 was on the 18 today

731; 733 & 734 were all on the 14A; 18; 19 & 24 circuits today
732 was out, but the tracker is broken, so not sure what it did. Certainly visited Dudley & Stourbridge a couple of time

karl724223

Quote from: Tony on June 20, 2019, 07:46:33 PM
731; 733 & 734 were all on the 14A; 18; 19 & 24 circuits today
732 was out, but the tracker is broken, so not sure what it did. Certainly visited Dudley & Stourbridge a couple of time
732 was on 28/4 10A/c 28 then on Dudley 5

Jack6101

Local routes
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

37351ml

6928 please, i know where it should be but i havent found it on there When i've checked once or twice a week, so was wondering if its off the road for some reason.Thank you

Solo1

6928 is at greysons

windy miller

Thanks guys. Can I assume ALL of the services mentioned are based in or around the Dudley or stourbridge area? I know there is an Half hourly service from stourbridge Bus Station (28?) to Merry Hill but not obliged to be one of the earlier numbers. I'm guessing most of these would make their way back to the Garage after 7 pm ? I think the last 28 service from stourbridge was around half six. maybe worth a visit by car perhaps?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

the trainbasher

Quote from: windy miller on June 21, 2019, 04:41:40 PM
Thanks guys. Can I assume ALL of the services mentioned are based in or around the Dudley or stourbridge area? I know there is an Half hourly service from stourbridge Bus Station (28?) to Merry Hill but not obliged to be one of the earlier numbers. I'm guessing most of these would make their way back to the Garage after 7 pm ? I think the last 28 service from stourbridge was around half six. maybe worth a visit by car perhaps?

Best off visiting stourbridge and Dudley before 3ish as that's when the 10/17A finish. For parking, the council car parks have 2 hours free parking so long as you get a free pay and display ticket (28 passes Birmingham Street car park (by the tip) and for Dudley, Flood Street by Cousins is the best place to park)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Wibble

Any route gen for 733 today please

Cheers ... Richard
Local Routes:
65 Tamworth - Polesworth - Atherstone - Nuneaton
785/786 Tamworth - Polesworth - Austrey - Tamworth circular

Jack6101

Quote from: Wibble on June 22, 2019, 08:14:46 AM
Any route gen for 733 today please

Cheers ... Richard
Yess it's not long left Dudley on the 14A
Local routes

Wibble

Cheers Jack ... currently on it heading into Merry Hill. 734 also on 14a the other way

Cheers ... Richard
Local Routes:
65 Tamworth - Polesworth - Atherstone - Nuneaton
785/786 Tamworth - Polesworth - Austrey - Tamworth circular

windy miller

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 21, 2019, 05:53:00 PM
Best off visiting stourbridge and Dudley before 3ish as that's when the 10/17A finish. For parking, the council car parks have 2 hours free parking so long as you get a free pay and display ticket (28 passes Birmingham Street car park (by the tip) and for Dudley, Flood Street by Cousins is the best place to park)

Many thanks T/b  I wouldn't be visiting either stourbridge or Dudley by car. I have a bus pass so
  I will do some joy riding next week!!    :)    weather permitting.
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

I love Walsall buses

2118 is on the 29 today if that helps anyone
It is the first crimson for walsall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk