News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

NWM bus shelters on holiday?

Started by mikestone, January 24, 2014, 10:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Three NWM bus shelters have found their way to Llandudno railway station to provide the only shelter while the station is tarted up.

nitromatt1

Quote from: mikestone on January 24, 2014, 10:16:11 PM
Three NWM bus shelters have found their way to Llandudno railway station to provide the only shelter while the station is tarted up.

Which style of shelter are they?

mikestone

D10

So at least rail passengers in Llandudno will get some shelter, unlike us poor souls down here who have to endure the useless new style of NWM shelters in Birmingham City Centre! ;)

nitromatt1

Quote from: mikestone on January 25, 2014, 09:38:41 AM
Do we have a list of styles?

Well, it would probably be either one of the white & orange ones, the blue & orange ones or the green & yellow ones.

Christopher

Why would there be bus shelters nxwm at lldudnao anyway
long live x96 branding

Trident 4609

Quote from: Christopher on January 29, 2014, 10:23:21 PM
Why would there be bus shelters nxwm at lldudnao anyway

NXWM shelters? Centro own the shelters

Christopher

Oh correct me if I am wrong but yes your right centrl own the shelters but nx operate their busses with them
long live x96 branding

Trident 4609

Quote from: Christopher on January 29, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
Oh correct me if I am wrong but yes your right centrl own the shelters but nx operate their busses with them

What about, Arriva,Banga,Central Buses,Walsall Community Transport,Thandi,Travel Express,Diamond,Sandwell Travel,CentralLogistics,Hi-Ride,Green-Bus,De-Courcey etc who use the stops?

mikestone

If you read the title it is NWM i.e Network West Midlands, the current trading style, and IIRC the stickers on them were of the NWM era.

John

There are some ex-Centro bus shelters (Blue, with red stripe from around 2003, the ones that had the easy access triangle sign under the flag) heading out of Nuneaton on the B4114 Midland Road

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk