News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Best and worst bus in cannocks fleet

Started by Bob, December 31, 2013, 05:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

I think the centros are poss my favourite bus although its an sb200 they seem quieter inside than commanders, also fantastic legroom all the way through the whole bus! Joint no1 would be the new arrival w109 ewu, coach seats adding a touch of luxury loll plus with it being a volvo sounds nice n beefy like a real bus :). Worat would have to be any if the bu51 darts worn out tired and horrid threadbare interiors

Tony

Quote from: bob on December 31, 2013, 05:01:42 PM
I think the centros are poss my favourite bus although its an sb200 they seem quieter inside than commanders, also fantastic legroom all the way through the whole bus! Joint no1 would be the new arrival w109 ewu, coach seats adding a touch of luxury loll plus with it being a volvo sounds nice n beefy like a real bus :). Worat would have to be any if the bu51 darts worn out tired and horrid threadbare interiors

I got off the train today to find T51JJF blocking the road opposite the station, broken down, still with passengers on on the zigzags of a pedestrian crossing

Bob

nitromatt1

I'm personally not a fan of VDLs, my favourites at CK are by far the B10s. Least favourites I agree with you on, the BU51 Darts

tphi12000

Tony

Bob

2390 has gone. I hope the rumours aren't true and 3619 is here to stay alomg with 3617/8

arrivaaston

Tondy did you get a photograph of 2221? It was me on the select bus (NOT the driver) lol back to best and worse bus at cannock........ My fav is 3729 YJ57BPZ, followed by 3740/41 YJ57AZT/U then 2264 Y264YBC is my favourite dart........ Worse buses the top 5 for me are 2289 BU51KWJ, 2361 S629KHN, 3605/8 V605/8DBC and finaly 3703 FD52GGU

arrivadays

2361 used to be a Telford... Absolutely horrid! It was so slow and not very comfortable. Surprised they haven't scrapped it yet, but they've scrapped the likes of 2353 for heaven's sake!
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

2351 is terrible as well, constantly breaking down it broke ddown in the middle of an island a couple of weeks ago causing chaos.  They really need to get it together at cannock. The route 1 needs an upgrade with better buses or at least refurbish the 12yr old buses branded for it.  Theyre in a sad state and the 1 is a well used trunk route

arrivadays

You might see the new Pulsars on the 1, soon.

Does one of the FD52-plate Commanders still have a turbo leak?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

The new pulsars are intended for pye greens arent they? Its good that theyre investing In new buses but youd think that a main interurban branded route like the 1 would be a more likely route to benefit from them rather than a local circular but hey ho lol

arrivadays

Which of the SB200 Commanders had/has a turbo leak? I know it was one of the FD52 ones.

Bob

Would that be the one that makes a squealing noise when it accelerates?

arrivaaston

That will be 3701 FD52GGO, I've noticed 3705 BF52NZR has only been used on 1 since she arrived at Cannock wich is good to be using the same bus, but as Bob sed they could desperatley do woth been refurbed, I gotta agree that 2361 is a heap of s**t, 2351 is by far the better bus out the 2, I never travelled on 2353 unfortunatley

Bob

S629 KHN does have a smart interior though lol 2351 has never ever had a retrim. 3705 doesnt sound particularly healthy though. I wonder how long before it starts breaking down, it didnt take ft06 zte long to have to be being put on a low loader in the bus station lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk