News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Predictions for 2024

Started by Stu, December 09, 2023, 07:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markcf83

Quote from: joieman on December 18, 2023, 02:41:42 PMDue to Nottingham City Council issuing a Section 114 notice, the council will sell off their 82% stake in Nottingham City Transport, possibly to Transdev who have had an 18% stake in NCT since 2000.
That doesn't surprise me at all. 
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

joieman

LD713821

Quote from: Stu on December 09, 2023, 07:48:42 PMJust for a bit of fun, what does your crystal ball see for next year?

I'll start with the following...

NX Bus's plan to have 300 new electric buses in service 'by December 2024' delayed until 2025 due to issues with getting chargers installed at garages.

Stagecoach to actually announce an order of electric buses for its Leamington, Nuneaton and Rugby garages, so that Coventry can become an all-electric bus city in 2025.

NX Coventry to announce and place an order for single-deck EVs.

Richard Parker to become the new Labour mayor of the West Midlands, and plans to franchise buses to be accelerated.

Opening of new rail stations at Moseley, Kings Heath and Pineapple Road delayed until 2025.

NX Bus announce locations of new garages in Longbridge and Kitts Green to replace the Birmingham Central depot.

Stagecoach to announce and open a new depot in Birmingham/Solihull.

The 20 hydrogen buses at Walsall will be used all day every day of the week.

Looks like this was accurate 

MW

Quote from: LD713821 on May 04, 2024, 09:03:50 PMLooks like this was accurate

A further drop in Mobico shares..?

winston

Quote from: MW on May 04, 2024, 09:26:19 PMA further drop in Mobico shares..?
WMT Ltd suddenly lost a who heap of value at 9pm tonight. 

Based on Mobico winning diddly squat from 3 x Manchester Franchise rounds, it doesn't bode well for NXWM.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk