News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

miller st

Started by Solo1, August 06, 2013, 05:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

parked outside miller st yard this morning was one of the NEC shuttle nbuses & parked in the yard are to 2 deckers how come the deckers keep apperaing  thre or sometimes its a single there

winston

Quote from: Solo1 on August 06, 2013, 05:42:25 PM
parked outside miller st yard this morning was one of the NEC shuttle nbuses & parked in the yard are to 2 deckers how come the deckers keep apperaing  thre or sometimes its a single there

I understand that the deckers sometime visit to have work done on them, same with the NEC Citaros, although parked up at the NEC overnight they no doubt visit Miller St to have any work done on them

BN

Quote from: Winston on August 06, 2013, 05:45:22 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on August 06, 2013, 05:42:25 PM

I understand that the deckers sometime visit to have work done on them, same with the NEC Citaros, although parked up at the NEC overnight they no doubt visit Miller St to have any work done on them

MOTs from Coventry are prepped at Birmingham depot. All maintenance on the nec citaros is done at Birmingham as they are on Birmingham's fleet strength not Coventry's

bwsau cymru

its also to get value for money out of the engineers at Birmingham, as they should in theory have a lighter work load. one of the optare deckers has been having an engine rebuild and miller street.

and in other news I noticed that a Llew Jones welsh rugby coach was parked at miller street this morning and went out in service on national express coach network today
campaigning for better transport for all

Solo1

What is a red decker doing parked in de
De courceys miller st depot

John

Quote from: Solo1 on September 03, 2013, 01:15:15 PM

Maybe a new addition to the fleet, ex London, yet to be painted into fleet livery

John

Quote from: John on September 03, 2013, 04:49:07 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on September 03, 2013, 01:15:15 PM

Maybe a new addition to the fleet, ex London, yet to be painted into fleet livery

Saw it today, it is currently having its 2nd door taken out. Looks like another ex Stagecoach Trident by the upstairs seats

trident4370

Tony

There is another ex Abellio Trident in Elmdon Industrial Estate, but Internantional Station. I haven't identified the vehicle or owner yet

John

Quote from: Tony on September 06, 2013, 08:25:24 PM
There is another ex Abellio Trident in Elmdon Industrial Estate, but Internantional Station. I haven't identified the vehicle or owner yet

I saw that yesterday while on the 966

trident4370

They are certainly growing in numbers around here!

Niall

I went past on the X51 today, there was a red decker parked right against the fence (I'm assuming this is DeCourceys part), looked like an upstairs window was missing, right above where a middle door would go. Only got a glance as the bus went past though, so could't see much. Did see blue and red style seats though.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

broma1k

There is another ex Abellio Trident in Elmdon Industrial Estate, but Internantional Station. I haven't identified the vehicle or owner yet.

Back in July when seen it was V328 KGW with Abellio fleet no 9728

Niall

V307 KGW was going down Lawley Middleway today at 12:15 with all side panels and windows replaced. It was carrying plenty of parts on the downstairs seats.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk