News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Squiz1971

YN64AOG

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

YN64AOG

My name was meant to be YN63 BYJ but it failed   :(

@YN63 BYJ - As if by magic.... Winston

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: YN65 BYJ on September 04, 2016, 08:52:23 PM
My name was meant to be YN63 BYJ but it failed   :(

You can request a name change. I'm sure if they see your post, a moderator will message you to confirm your name change etc. Did think it was meant to be something else as there is no results on Flickr for YN65BYJ !

In fact it is the thread below this one if you want to request the change in there  :)

YN64AOG

Thanks!  Where can I post my website?

@YN63 BYJ - On your signature, Winston

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on September 04, 2016, 08:54:38 PM
Thanks!  Where can I post my website?

Do you have your own website or are you referring to a Flickr ?

YN64AOG

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on September 04, 2016, 09:01:21 PM
My own.  ebtm.comxa.com  :)

If you want to put links to individual photos of Stagecoach or any other specific company post them in the respective photo links thread:
This is the stagecoach one: http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=3902.15

Squiz1971

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

DJ

Bit busy right now to actually post anything meaningful, so just replying here so that my account doesn't get deleted.  :)

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk