News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Next batch of Pulsars

Started by Tony, November 04, 2013, 08:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

Cannock don't have b6's, Telfors are replacing the current versas on 481's

arrivadays

Does anybody know when the Telford Pulsars will be delivered?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

tphi12000

I may have been mistaken but it looked like a new Pulsar in CK yard this evening.
Tony

Bob

Are cannock still having any? The rumours were there were going to be 7, then 4 due to a rumoured reduction in frequency in january on pye greens,  and then to none....

winston

Quote from: bob on December 12, 2013, 09:37:13 PM
Are cannock still having any? The rumours were there were going to be 7, then 4 due to a rumoured reduction in frequency in january on pye greens,  and then to none....

Bob,

Tony's already posted on the main site and one page further up this thread where the Pulsars are going as confirmed by Arriva

3779-85 (FL63 DXK/M/O/P/R/S/T) - Cannock

staffsdave

Was told earlier that Telford depot should be receiving their pulsars in February. 

Bob

Fair enough then. I was told by a mate who also posts on here that a driver from cannock had said they weren't having them any more due to the garage not making enough.  That was all

winston

Quote from: bob on December 12, 2013, 10:28:55 PM
Fair enough then. I was told by a mate who also posts on here that a driver from cannock had said they weren't having them any more due to the garage not making enough.  That was all

Pass..... Tony got the breakdown of new deliveries direct from Arriva & posted details on 3rd December

Bob

Yea true and thats literally from the horses mouth. I wonder if the cannock examples will be to the same spec as the burton ones....

winston

Quote from: bob on December 12, 2013, 10:38:07 PM
Yea true and thats literally from the horses mouth. I wonder if the cannock examples will be to the same spec as the burton ones....

If Cannock isn't making much money as you say, it is never likely to without any new/nearly investment on at least its core routes

Bob

I dont know whether they make much or not. But 7 new buses and the 3 nicely refurbished volvos will go slightly towards improving arriva's image in cannock hopefully.  They really need to start getting rid of some of the darts. Awful. And REALLY need to refurb the route 1 vehicles!  The stafford buses need a respray eg the route isnt even sponsored by the mid staffs nhs trust anymore ( it wont even exist much longer lol) and staffs cc changed their logo about 3 yrs ago but the buses still have the old one lol

winston

Quote from: bob on December 12, 2013, 10:52:38 PM
I dont know whether they make much or not. But 7 new buses and the 3 nicely refurbished volvos will go slightly towards improving arriva's image in cannock hopefully.  They really need to start getting rid of some of the darts. Awful. And REALLY need to refurb the route 1 vehicles!  The stafford buses need a respray eg the route isnt even sponsored by the mid staffs nhs trust anymore ( it wont even exist much longer lol) and staffs cc changed their logo about 3 yrs ago but the buses still have the old one lol

What's the size of Cannock allocation? Is it 50-60 or less?

Bob

Probably somewhere in between

tphi12000

Quote from: Winston on December 12, 2013, 11:00:41 PM
Quote from: bob on December 12, 2013, 10:52:38 PM

What's the size of Cannock allocation? Is it 50-60 or less?
Tony

covlad27

3 of Cannocks new pulsars have arrived different spec to the 61 plates.  All the passengers on the new pulsars will have the luxury of Leather seats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk