News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Discount Travel Solutions

Started by winston, October 30, 2013, 07:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hlliwmai

I was on a 4H yesterday at Birchley Island in traffic a Transit minibus pulls up alongside the bus I was on and sellotaped to the (inside) side door window was a piece of paper with the same legal address on which Discount have/had I wonder if this new company which was "Friends Travel Ltd" is anything to do with them (i.e. trading under a new guise), seems strange that this "new" company have the same address unless of course they shared a yard with Discount

Stu

Quote from: hlliwmai on August 31, 2022, 04:24:11 PMI was on a 4H yesterday at Birchley Island in traffic a Transit minibus pulls up alongside the bus I was on and sellotaped to the (inside) side door window was a piece of paper with the same legal address on which Discount have/had I wonder if this new company which was "Friends Travel Ltd" is anything to do with them (i.e. trading under a new guise), seems strange that this "new" company have the same address unless of course they shared a yard with Discount
Not the same company.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09651681/

Only thing in common is that Kamaldeep Mann was a director of Friends Travel until August 2018.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Noticed today they still have several darts parked up in the yard off Rolfe Street over a year after finishing service.
Presumably these will be scrapped eventually?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk