News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

D&G Bus

Started by arrivaaston, September 14, 2012, 11:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

47609FireFly

Looks as though Centrebus E200s 504, 505, 506, 530, 531 & 532 have transferred out of Leicester to D&G. Presumably as additional vehicle resources to deal with Arriva's retrenchment.

mikestone

123 YW68PBU in Crewe this morning in fleet livery.

Wba_lad

D&G had a few rail replacements yesterday on the Birmingham snow hill to Stourbridge line, 521, 523 and 149 however 523 did break down at snow hill so didn't operate any rail replacement service.

samuel derrington

Quote from: Wba_lad on March 11, 2024, 09:38:24 AMD&G had a few rail replacements yesterday on the Birmingham snow hill to Stourbridge line, 521, 523 and 149 however 523 did break down at snow hill so didn't operate any rail replacement service.
@Wba_lad 523 didn't break down it was the standby vehicle and wasn't needed all day hence why it didn't move from snow hill

Wba_lad

Quote from: samuel derrington on March 11, 2024, 10:51:53 AM@Wba_lad 523 didn't break down it was the standby vehicle and wasn't needed all day hence why it didn't move from snow hill
I've heard it broke down. By a D&G staff member. 

samuel derrington

Quote from: Wba_lad on March 11, 2024, 01:17:32 PMI've heard it broke down. By a D&G staff member.
@Wba_lad you heard wrong I was the coordinator and I should know I was there all day buddy , it was the standby vehicle 

Wba_lad

D&G bus was on rail replacement this morning from Birmingham new street to Walsall. Calling at all station, duddeston, Aston, witton, Perry Barr, hamstead, tame bridge parkway, bescot stadium and Walsall. D&G used 593.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk