News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Johnsons

Started by jc, May 02, 2012, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

The white E200 has been loaned as cover for the World disabled basketball championships which has been taking place in Worcester over the last 2 weeks but it's hardly been used

The three MMC 400's are due to enter service on Monday - all logoed up and ready to role.... The Bards Bus!

B61 ANDREW

"OJB" was parked on the main coach park in Stratford upon Avon @ 14.00 yesterday. Sorry for only just posting this but my PC was on a go slow last night . . . . .  :o 

BU07 LGO

I seen a new e400 this morning in bham looked rather nice

Trident4583

one of X20 optare seen in birmingham displaying merry chirstmas and happy new year

Liberator9

Johnsons Scania on route testing for the S20 - very pleased to see it's a Scania! Been out all day following the timetable, to ensure it's workable - good idea.

Just had OJA very nice bus , roof a bit lower than a NXWM E400mmc

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: 4484 on September 07, 2015, 11:03:29 AM
Just had OJA very nice bus , roof a bit lower than a NXWM E400mmc

If it wasn't Bearley railway bridge might be a problem...
Tony

Gareth

Sampled OJB, 'Romeo' I think this afternoon. Nice bus. A loot cooler than the. Greenhouse Optare I sampled earlier in the day. The only downside is the extremely loud, almost deafening on board announcements. They really need to turn the volume down on that. It wasn't just annoying, but boarder line offensive to the ears.

James4368

PN09ENJ on X20
Just did 0920 to Stratford

SN65OHZ on 1020 to Stratford
SN65OJB on 1120 to Stratford
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

John

Quote from: Gareth on September 07, 2015, 03:42:38 PM
Sampled OJB, 'Romeo' I think this afternoon. Nice bus. A loot cooler than the. Greenhouse Optare I sampled earlier in the day. The only downside is the extremely loud, almost deafening on board announcements. They really need to turn the volume down on that. It wasn't just annoying, but boarder line offensive to the ears.

'OHZ' is named Tybalt

Bryan

Quote from: John on September 08, 2015, 11:15:12 AM
'OHZ' is named Tybalt

Not being a fan of the works of Shakespeare, I couldn't understand any of it, I decided to find out the relevance of the name Tybalt. It appears he was main antagonist in the play Romeo and Juliet, a rival to Romeo. Now how many of you knew that?

tank90

Quote from: Bryan on September 08, 2015, 11:35:19 AM
Not being a fan of the works of Shakespeare, I couldn't understand any of it, I decided to find out the relevance of the name Tybalt. It appears he was main antagonist in the play Romeo and Juliet, a rival to Romeo. Now how many of you knew that?

I did as i studied it when i was at school for my GCSEs in 2004/5/6. But in a strange way he also brought them closer Romeo and Juliet that is.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Liberator9

Scania been on the S20 again today and yesterday  training again I assume - even has the displays on to show S20 even though the service starts next Monday.  Very thorough by Johnsons.

Matt.N0056

@Liberator9 Johnsons were advertising that it started Monday

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk