News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Johnsons

Started by jc, May 02, 2012, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Just remembered seeing a Solo on the X20 yesterday evening!  :o
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

James4368

YN56NNE (County Links) on X20 now heading into Birmingham 0715
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

WMT3000

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on August 22, 2015, 07:16:12 AM
YN56NNE (County Links) on X20 now heading into Birmingham 0715
It ended up doing the last departure from brum - the 1920 short journey to henley and on to the depot.

Johnsons now have the the three Scania Olymplus double decker's up for sale
http://www.johnsonscoaches.co.uk/vehicles-for-sale.html
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Dylanbusboy45

When are Johnsons getting these Enviro 400MMCs then?

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on September 01, 2015, 07:54:57 PM
When are Johnsons getting these Enviro 400MMCs then?
Sure I read on hear somewhere they are due to enter service next Monday.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Dylanbusboy45

Yes that's what I read too, maybe they are going to appear sometime this week

barry

The first of the MMC's  SN65 OJB arrived this afternoon and is awaiting its very strong vinyls being applied. Look out for them when they hit the road they'll stand out and look superb. The other two will follow shortly

monkeyjoe

Saw it coming down the motorway this morning near Manchester.

danny

Don't know if it's already been answered but does anyone know what spec the enviro mmc's are going to be I;e leather seats WiFi etc?
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Sayeed

Quote from: danny on September 02, 2015, 08:27:43 PM
Don't know if it's already been answered but does anyone know what spec the enviro mmc's are going to be I;e leather seats WiFi etc?

The new Enviro 400 buses offer the highest standards in passenger comfort with high back E leather seats and WIFI USB ports for charging mobile devises.
                                                                                                                     http://www.johnsonscoaches.co.uk/news-detail.php?NewsID=245
Век живи - век учись

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: Sayeed on September 02, 2015, 08:35:11 PM
The new Enviro 400 buses offer the highest standards in passenger comfort with high back E leather seats and WIFI USB ports for charging mobile devises.
                                                                                                                     http://www.johnsonscoaches.co.uk/news-detail.php?NewsID=245

I think Johnson's are being a little too keen in claiming to have run the 'X20' for a century! How about Midland Red and Stratford Blue on the 150?
Tony

barry

SN65 OJB arrived this afternoon. I belive the 3rd and final one comes tomorrow. The X20 branding will  be 'From the Bard to the Bull' featuring a large raging Bull and a image of Shakespeare....  Looks superb.

barry

Sorry typo... SN65 0JA arrived today OJB arrived yesterday

jc

Not sure it has been mentioned but theres been a white E200 on loan, possibly the extra vehicle for the S20?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk