News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wardle losing coach section?

Started by sconehead85, August 05, 2013, 02:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sconehead85

The latest withdrawals, or reserve list seems to indicate that Arriva is pulling out of the coach operation it acquired from Wardle.  Is this the case?

sconehead85

mikestone

arrivaaston

This could be due to the school/holiday summer holidays, also I've noticed 3/4 sprinter mini buses transfer to Burton..... Why are they there?

Update on the 3 tri axle ollys, currently in Cannocks yard and due to go for sale and will be replaced with Ex London Dafs

arrivadays

Quote from: mikestone on August 05, 2013, 08:56:47 AM
School contract changes perhaps.

I wonder if Telford's DAF/ALX400 will still be used - that's normally used for the Staff Shuttle/School Runs... Would love to see it on my route one day!:)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

Can just imagine Telfords decker on the wackys lol, friend told me today s346yog has been running the staff shuttle so could Telfords decker be lying dead during the summer holifays

arrivadays

Quote from: arrivaaston on August 05, 2013, 06:53:18 PM
Can just imagine Telfords decker on the wackys lol, friend told me today s346yog has been running the staff shuttle so could Telfords decker be lying dead during the summer holifays

I know this'll probably sound stupid, but what's the "wackys"? Lol... I did see S213JUA on the Staff Shuttle in the holidays - I don't know why they don't use it on routes that have no height-restriction at any point, if there is such a route... Only 2 or 3 drivers get on the staff shuttle anyway - and if they want to use it as a school bus, why not use a Scania or Pulsar? It's pathetic!
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

The wackys are 11/11A and 22/22A due to the fact years ago so many peope competed on there

Back to the wardle coaches, they are in shrewsbury now, supposedly for the flower show but not sure

covlad27

Anyone heard anything more about the coach section going??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk