News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

No, actually make that Rubery Great Park via Northfield and Longbridge (just read your post about the 49).

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on July 23, 2013, 08:58:30 PM
Keep an eye on the 29A in the coming months...
Dammit Rat, don't feed us snippets like that!  ;) ;)

Ok, so I guess you're not allowed to tell, like nobody's even allowed to tell us about ancient deckers moving between garages until its actually happened anymore. (How is Tridents to PE commercially sensitive?)

So I'm going to take a wild guess. Extended via Northfield to Longbridge to serve Bournville College. Either that or it's being withdrawn.

Oh what the hell I'm gone in a week...

Try the Great Park for size!

Something to do with the x64 and 49 getting changed but remember Mike - this is NX and the chances are it'll be changed again before long haha.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on July 23, 2013, 09:02:37 PM
No, actually make that Rubery Great Park via Northfield and Longbridge (just read your post about the 49).

Damn it Mike you beat me!!  :P :-[
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Mike K

Oh what the hell I'm gone in a week...

Try the Great Park for size!

Something to do with the x64 and 49 getting changed but remember Mike - this is NX and the chances are it'll be changed again before long haha.

Gone. In a week. Our last remaining source of insider info gone. :'( :'(

Kevin

Quote from: Mike K on July 23, 2013, 09:10:57 PM

Sure there's more on here isn't there?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Mike K

Quote from: Kevin on July 24, 2013, 07:33:21 AM

There are but they're not allowed to spill the beans these days, we have to wait until things have actually happened. Fully respect that decision but I used to enjoy getting the insider info before things happened.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on July 24, 2013, 07:43:33 AM
Quote from: Kevin on July 24, 2013, 07:33:21 AM

There are but they're not allowed to spill the beans these days, we have to wait until things have actually happened. Fully respect that decision but I used to enjoy getting the insider info before things happened.

I've never understood that. Who cares? Its a forum for open discussion - If I get told information I will spread it. Unless its told in strictest confidence... but even then. Quite 'Frankley' - I don't give two wags of a monkeys' .
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

4218 was smashed up by a speeding bin lorry of which jumped a red light.
until it cought fire

Mike K

It seems Rat has left us again. I know you're retiring soon Rat but surely not from this forum  :'(  :'(

YW4355

Quote from: Mike K on July 24, 2013, 11:41:44 PM
It seems Rat has left us again. I know you're retiring soon Rat but surely not from this forum  :'(  :'(

He lives again... this time in his latest reincarnation - Liverpool Street
Dave

Liverpool Street

Quote from: YW4355 on July 30, 2013, 02:06:35 AM
Quote from: Mike K on July 24, 2013, 11:41:44 PM

He lives again... this time in his latest reincarnation - Liverpool Street

What's your beef, stranger? In fact, PM me.

Tool.
until it cought fire

YW4355

I have no beef, in fact I'm vegetarian. Just fed up with the lies... are you still 63 this week? I sure smell a rat.
Dave

PaddyGraham

Are 4908 and 4911 in Service yet from Birmingham Central? Any sign of 4914 onwards at Perry Barr?

Trident 4609

Quote from: PaddyGraham on July 30, 2013, 10:31:04 PM
Are 4908 and 4911 in Service yet from Birmingham Central? Any sign of 4914 onwards at Perry Barr?

4914 won't be here for a bit now as its part of the £81 million investment late this year/early next year

Nathan4775

Are all BC enviro400's now in service ?
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk