News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Yardley Wood Garage

Started by Jay, June 12, 2013, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regarding the shuttle service to YW this weekend, where exactly will it stop on Coldbath Road? I looked at that road on google maps and I couldn't see any bus stops along the road?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

filbus1

Quote from: 2206 on November 06, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
Regarding the shuttle service to YW this weekend, where exactly will it stop on Coldbath Road? I looked at that road on google maps and I couldn't see any bus stops along the road?
Should be by the Billesley pub,it's a bit misleading as it's where it passes Coldbath Road not on it.

Eric Shaw

If the stop for the shuttle on Saturday is by the Billesley Pub, is it the 11A stop or the 11C stop? The 11C stop looks the most likely.

Westy

Is there any more details of this shuttle on Saturday?

Is there timetables, details of stops etc?

I'm coming from Walsall into Brum.

Quote from: Westy on November 06, 2018, 09:11:43 PM
Is there any more details of this shuttle on Saturday?

Is there timetables, details of stops etc?

I'm coming from Walsall into Brum.
On the NX website.
It doesn't go to the City Centre but you can get the 2 from Carrs Lane to the Garage. Or, the train from Moor Street/Snow Hill to Yardley Wood, then shuttle bus to the garage.

Stops on the shuttle bus are:
Billesley - connections with the 11.
Yardley Wood Station - connections with the train (Snow Hill Line).
Yardley Wood Garage.
Maypole.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

filbus1

Quote from: Eric Shaw on November 06, 2018, 07:36:51 PM
If the stop for the shuttle on Saturday is by the Billesley Pub, is it the 11A stop or the 11C stop? The 11C stop looks the most likely.
Yes 11c

Westy

On behalf of my brother, compliments to the 'chefs' at the garage.

He enjoyed the curry & the walnut cake!

Westy

By the way, what do you use the gas fork lift truck for?

I know we use ours for unloading outside because of the weather mainly!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Westy on November 10, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
On behalf of my brother, compliments to the 'chefs' at the garage.

He enjoyed the curry & the walnut cake!

What Curry, what Walnut cake, I never saw it?  :'( :'( :'(
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

One of the Tridents which have "proudly serving Wolverhampton" on them was on the YW 72 this evening, very far away from Wolverhampton in Chelmsley Wood, Sheldon and Solihull.
Is there any reason why this hasn't been removed yet, as they've been at Yardley Wood for some time now?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

Quote from: 2206 on November 13, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
One of the Tridents which have "proudly serving Wolverhampton" on them was on the YW 72 this evening, very far away from Wolverhampton in Chelmsley Wood, Sheldon and Solihull.
Is there any reason why this hasn't been removed yet, as they've been at Yardley Wood for some time now?

Perhaps they haven't got around to it yet? To be honest, I'd rather they were travelling around in service rather than being stuck in garage having decals removed.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

V89MOA

Debranding of the 50 MMCs has now started.

Kevin

Quote from: 2206 on November 13, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

Waiting until repaint into Crimson?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Kevin on November 14, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Weren't these buses some of the last to receive red & cream, so doubt whether they will be to high on the list for Crimson!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

CL

Quote from: Kevin on November 14, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on November 14, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Weren't these buses some of the last to receive red & cream, so doubt whether they will be to high on the list for Crimson!
Furthermore, I'm sure it's been mentioned that the buses from 2007 onwards would now be prioritised for Crimsoning; leaving little to no room for anymore Tridents or Geminis
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk