News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Yardley Wood Garage

Started by Jay, June 12, 2013, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Noticed 6147 on the 50 yesterday appears to have a couple of damaged lower offside body panels. First one I've actually seen with any RTA damaged. Looked a little shabby so hopefully  they'll sort it out soon.

Demonstrator4698

News from Yardley Wood: "they're scrapping all of the plaxton presidents that run the 49 and also current buses that are based there now will not be there soon. They're transferring them to new garages in the west Midlands." Its what i've heard!
Service 35 - Hawkesley - Pool Farm - Brandwood - Kings Heath - Highbury park - Moseley - Edgebaston - Balsall Heath - Highgate - Markets - City Centre

Via Shannon Rd, Alcester Rd and Vicarage Rd

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6yCA22s66D8vcwcp3zu99A

Local Routes: 18, 35, 49, 45/47, 27, 84, 11A/11C, 69, 38, 144/144A, X61/63, 98, 29/29E, 48, 19, 50, 39/39A

John

@Demonstrator4698

How is an OmniLink on the 6 noteworthy?

filbus1

Quote from: Demonstrator4698 on July 29, 2015, 12:42:54 AM
News from Yardley Wood: "they're scrapping all of the plaxton presidents that run the 49 and also current buses that are based there now will not be there soon. They're transferring them to new garages in the west Midlands." Its what i've heard!
i will be very surprised if that's true. Who told you?

Tony

Quote from: Demonstrator4698 on July 29, 2015, 12:42:54 AM

That's even news to the people who do the allocations!

Of course there is no date mentioned, so it will be correct at some point

BU07 LGO

Its a shame in a way as some are in much better cosmetic condition that the unrefurbished b7 alx. Though I can't speak from a mechanical perspective and I am rather fond of the b7 alx!

CL

6144 was on the 3 today.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

@dw1308 a enviro 400mmc on the 35 is not noteworthy.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

dw1308

@2206 my patch is chelmsley wood so not familiar with YW allocations mate sorry

MW

Quote from: dw1308 on July 31, 2015, 10:38:29 PM

Personally I think it's kinda in the middle, it's not common/every day but it's not rare lol

the trainbasher

Are Scanias on the 2/3 normal?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Quote from: dw1308 on July 31, 2015, 10:38:29 PM
Usual allocations to all NXWM services can bee seen here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tZHoQDUm1HwOAZvQhE50A5A/htmlview
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 31, 2015, 10:49:15 PM
Are Scanias on the 2/3 normal?

I seen that one on the 2/3 today too and personally I find it unusual, but I don't mention anything on the noteworthy section because it upsets certain members, and their egos come in to play and then they throw a b*tchfit and scream and shout it's not noteworthy. But yeah in my eyes it is lol.

the trainbasher

Quote from: MW on July 31, 2015, 10:52:51 PM
I seen that one on the 2/3 today too and personally I find it unusual, but I don't mention anything on the noteworthy section because it upsets certain members, and their egos come in to play and then they throw a b*tchfit and scream and shout it's not noteworthy. But yeah in my eyes it is lol.

I know that feeling!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ronnoc

Quote from: MW on July 31, 2015, 10:52:51 PM
They do appear every so often but I wouldn't really find it noteworthy. As for that explanation, I can not put it better myself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk