News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Yardley Wood Garage

Started by Jay, June 12, 2013, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filbus1

6144 stuck on hill just before Warstock Lane with hazards on earlier, not looking very well.

Ronnoc

MrBevan2000

Just seen 4698 on the 2 to Maypole. Is that unusual?

James4368

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 29, 2015, 07:50:12 AM
yes it is as main allocation for YW 2 is Tridents @Michael Bevan
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

JIM H

6146 working No.6 route in Blossomfield Rd at 14.15 going towards Solihull.

Rob H

6123 operated a 49E from Solihull around 9am
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Ronnoc

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 29, 2015, 07:50:12 AM
It is sort of unusual, YW does have a weird allocation for the 2 and 3 a lot of the time. They put a Scania on the 3 today.

dw1308

One thing I have noticed a out the new enviros is how the build quality is not as it should be as I noticed on 6137 which had a ebs fault and a egr fault even though it is only a few nonths old......sort it out ADL

dw1308

6134 also has engine issues and egr issues as its on the 50 at the moment in the city centre,  yet again ADL having problems with build quality

Engine issues would be down to cummins as its there engine fitted in the back all this new tech they keep fitting to engines to comply with emissions euro 5 and 6 just a nightmare, my mates tell me the issues with emission related problem that come through his garage daily are a joke. Costly to fix as well.

dw1308

Quote from: 2900 on June 30, 2015, 11:33:41 AM
Engine issues would be down to cummins as its there engine fitted in the back all this new tech they keep fitting to engines to comply with emissions euro 5 and 6 just a nightmare, my mates tell me the issues with emission related problem that come through his garage daily are a joke. Costly to fix as well.

Ah yeah I completely forgot that tbe engines were cummins units so thanks for reminding me :)

Although the one thing that annoys me is the stairwell is a bit low for me as im over 6 foot tall haha so I have to bend backwards a bit

trident4370

@Demonstrator4698 4365 was on the 35 only last week, the 1st if I remember rightly.

BK63 YWP

Is 4729 on the 6 noteworthy as i don't know the usual allocation of the 6s. If so seen on Stratford road going towards solihull at 13.15
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

winston

Quote from: Chris on July 15, 2015, 01:15:57 PM
Is 4729 on the 6 noteworthy as i don't know the usual allocation of the 6s. If so seen on Stratford road going towards solihull at 13.15

@Chris Usual allocation on the 6 is Omnilinks with Tridents appearing. The NXWM Google vehicle allocation sheet link is posted on the top of the 'Noteworthy Workings' thread every month for reference

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Winston on July 15, 2015, 01:20:27 PM
@Chris Usual allocation on the 6 is Omnilinks with Tridents appearing. The NXWM Google vehicle allocation sheet link is posted on the top of the 'Noteworthy Workings' thread every month for reference

Sorry @Winston i will double check that sheet before posting next time. I forgot where to find it
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk