News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Yardley Wood Garage

Started by Jay, June 12, 2013, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Thought i'd post this here as i'm not sure if its noteworthy or not

1923 has just past me on Carrs Lane on the 2

Niall

6132 has lost (or maybe it didn't have it in the first place) the branding over the upper rear window. The rest of it is there, just not the bit over the window.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Liberator9

1923 has had its front end panels all repainted in vivid red - logo replaced as well. Kept the silver light surrounds however - looks very smart in comparison to the rest of the red on the sides!

Ronnoc

Me and my friend spotted some 35 branded Enviros debranded from the front bumper.

John

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on May 08, 2015, 04:07:27 PM
Me and my friend spotted some 35 branded Enviros debranded from the front bumper.

4720. Hopefully the branding gets replaced soon

don

Any news on delivery of the last of the batch of MMCs? I'm presuming they've all arrived now?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

Quote from: don on May 10, 2015, 11:24:19 AM
Any news on delivery of the last of the batch of MMCs? I'm presuming they've all arrived now?

No still 5 to come, Falkirk was on holiday last week

Liberator9

I assume the last 5 MMCs will arrive some point by the end of this week in that case.

Liberator9

Reckon two MMCs have arrived for YW - passed two this morning heading southwards around 8am in Kings Heath - displaying NX Bus on the front and had no branding applied.

Tony

Quote from: Liberator9 on May 14, 2015, 11:52:04 AM
Reckon two MMCs have arrived for YW - passed two this morning heading southwards around 8am in Kings Heath - displaying NX Bus on the front and had no branding applied.

Three have arrived today with the other two arriving by the weekend

Ronnoc

Took a quick shot of 6145 in Kings Heath.

Liberator9

@Tony

Thanks - good to hear  :)

broma1k

6705 seen on the A38 just outside Lichfield heading for Birmingham at 14:10.

Rob H

Quote from: broma1k on May 15, 2015, 03:37:36 PM
6705 seen on the A38 just outside Lichfield heading for Birmingham at 14:10.

Shouldn't this be in the BC Thread ;)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on May 18, 2015, 03:29:55 PM
Possibly, but I cannot tell, 6144 - 6148 are all entering service today, but are not tracking yet and I cannot see them. I know 6145 & 6146 were allocated to two of the last out 50 boards and 6144 has since come out as a change bus for 6125 also on the 50, but I have no idea where 6147 & 6148 are

No problem @Tony all I'm told by a younger relative was "a posh bus which was all red went past" and the only route which serves this area was either a school bus or the 49.

Decent picture for the first off route mmc? Or has they been around other routes already?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk