News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New cannock-stafford 74A

Started by Bob, April 23, 2013, 07:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: bob on May 19, 2013, 03:24:01 PM
Snap. And get a grip....

Notwithstanding the fact that your proposal could conceivably encompass certain concomitant benefits of a marginal and peripheral relevance, there is a countervailing consideration of infinitely superior magnitude involving your personal complicity and corroborative malfeasance, with a consequence that the taint and stigma of your former associations and diversions could irredeemably and irretrievably invalidate your position and culminate in public revelations and recriminations of a profoundly embarrassing and ultimately indefensible character.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Hes off his meds again ahahaha

Bob

Make love to your Thesaurus all you want you just sound like a pompous muppet.....

the trainbasher

Quote from: bob on May 19, 2013, 03:42:12 PM
Make love to your Thesaurus all you want you just sound like a pompous muppet.....

Unfortunately, although the statement was clear, simple, and straightforward, there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets you applied to the statement, inasmuch as the precise correlation between the information you communicated and the facts, insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated, is such as to cause epistemological problems, of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear.

And I'm not using a thesaurus

Bob

LOL ive got visions of you sat at your laptop typing furtively like Angela Lansbury

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk