News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusMan Greg

I see select have purchased some more of them ticketer machines due to the recent fleet arrivals

Busman Jamie

Not necessarily due to more buses joining the fleet...

BusMan Greg

I see select had been doing a 404 service between the county Showground and the railway station. Also I heard that back in 2013 select did the number 15 route between Lichfield and boney hay only briefly. Is this true or not

selectbus

Yes we did operate a service 404 for the county show.

We have never operated the service 15. We used to operate a service 23 from 2013 until 2015

BusMan Greg

Is OKE being painted soon

Busman Jamie

I would of thought so

BusMan Greg

I have not seen it on the 71's this week

Busman Jamie

Cheese

SK52OKE on the 12 today, just gone past the office, adding a touch of colour to Stafford!

Hector

SK52 OJG also now in service in Centrebus colours with a Centrebus fleet name on the offside and partial name on the nearside.

Busman Jamie

OJG hs been in service for a while

ntw456

For anyone who's interested select bus 9 is on Lichfield to Birmingham rail replacement today

Busman Jamie

@ntw456 are you sure? I didn't see it 😂

Hector

Yes, Select 9 together with Midland Classic 1, 76, 77, 83, Centrebus 592 and Arriva 3003, 3005 and 3022 were all seen in Lichfield on rail replacement

ntw456

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 15, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
@ntw456 are you sure? I didn't see it 😂

I should hope so you we're driving 😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk