News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Main Site

Started by windy miller, February 04, 2013, 02:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: BNH2004 on September 22, 2023, 07:56:29 PMThe recent picture of 2071 is missing
Give it chance to appear, I am only just uploading today's

Tony

Quote from: markcf83 on September 19, 2023, 04:02:16 PMthe picture of VWH 2335 in Enfield is actually 2235. 
Thanks, That will be corrected tonight. Nice to know the London photos are being looked at. I am up to over 7,000 of the current TfL fleet now

TGZac

The picture on Golden Line K557NHC's page is repeated

Stu

@Tony the link to the latest photo of 431 on the homepage is incorrect - it is a 'local' file path rather than a URL.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liam Pettit

@Tony, minor error. some of the EX cov transfers (6960 - 6964) on the fleet index don't mention the right transfer history. 

Jack

@Tony, 4902's latest photo is on 4802's page.

BBS

@Tony added a picture of 4902 and is showing as 4802 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Coventrybususer95

Anyone else keep getting this;
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Stu

Clear your browser cache and cookies, that should fix that error
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Rachvince53

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on November 16, 2023, 07:39:23 AMAnyone else keep getting this;
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Yes. I got that message too, seems to have been resolved now.

Tony

Ipage who host the site had an outage yesterday 

Squiz1971

@Tony I get an error when trying the links for the 4 new electrics E178,180,182 & 183. It says Error 404 page Not Found though I can access 2025 & 4827 pages without an issue

RW

Same for me Squiz message says "Virus safe settings have blocked this site". Can open all other photos!

Tony

RW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk