News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bordesley Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 11, 2012, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

I also saw this in the flesh @John, and I couldn't agree more. Looks quite fantastic if I'm honest.

Personally, in comparison to what branding used to be like, circa 2004 [Pershore Road & Jubilee ect] and the Metrobuses branding, this NXWM type of branding is messy.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Solo1

1788 is branded for 17 service as well now

Tony

1795, the scania that keep changing!
Now at its fifth garage and sixth livery variation, it is the only one to have three different route brandings!

Toothpaste without silver stripes
Toothpaste with 97 route branding
Toothpaste with silver strips
Toothpaste with 55 route branding
NX livery
NX livery with 17 route branding
photos of all 6 livery variants and at all 5 garages here!
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/1750-1953/1795.html

John

Westy

Quote from: Tony on May 24, 2014, 06:02:49 PM
1795, the scania that keep changing!
Now at its fifth garage and sixth livery variation, it is the only one to have three different route brandings!

Toothpaste without silver stripes
Toothpaste with 97 route branding
Toothpaste with silver strips
Toothpaste with 55 route branding
NX livery
NX livery with 17 route branding
photos of all 6 livery variants and at all 5 garages here!
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/1750-1953/1795.html

Was the Walsall appearance due to covering for Enviros during the Olympics?

Trident 4609

@Westy yes the 61 plate E400's were put into the Olympics fleet with the 'Toothpaste' Omnilinks covering

Rob H

1797 has now received the 17 Branding
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

John

Quote from: Rob on May 26, 2014, 03:30:43 PM

So I take it 1788-97 are all branded. I was thinking yesterday that 10 would be branded, and that is 10 currently branded

Plus I was wondering if the 55 will receive branding as well, as the old one has been taken off in the last fortnight

CL

Quote from: John on May 26, 2014, 03:34:21 PM
Quote from: Rob on May 26, 2014, 03:30:43 PM

So I take it 1788-97 are all branded. I was thinking yesterday that 10 would be branded, and that is 10 currently branded

Plus I was wondering if the 55 will receive branding as well, as the old one has been taken off in the last fortnight

Could the 8 benefit from branding? I'd like to see one for the Inner Circle! :)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Managed to get a pic of the back end of 1797, I must say it sits well on the rear of the OmniLinks (Managed to get all apart from 2 branded ones today!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/14105140648/

After seeing it properly today (not just at a glance), it is a very good branding, suits the OmniLinks well

Liverpool Street

Oooh, @John, they've fitted the Cyclists Beware stickers to the nearside now. Just need the Please Let Buses Pull Out on the offside and it'll be good
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liberator9

1796 also has the 17 route branding now; rode it today on the 17. Very smart livery when seen in the flesh and the bus itself rode very well considering it was 7 years old; no rattling and smooth ride.

Gareth

Two demonstrators visited Bordesley Garage last Friday. And Optare Solo SR and a left hand drive MAN City Midi.
Apparently being looked at by NX officials for overseas orders.

Rob H

1797 has been named 'Paul Fieldhouse'
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Stevo

1797 was being hitched onto a towing vehicle in Moor St with a front lift this evening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk