News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bordesley Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 11, 2012, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

spotted
1808 passing Sheldon 1505 with engineers
also it had a Vehicle Defective sticker applied on it
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

GeminiFan1991

Thanks @Tony & @The Real 4778 I appreciate the messages.

I personally don't think I was doing anything wrong, I went to AG earlier and took a few photos with no complaints, I got as close as to the closed shop next door and but I made sure I didn't trespass and I'm aware of Non - employees not being allowed in. I went to By afterwards and stood just outside the gates by the "No Parking" signage on the floor, I stayed by the gate as their was an OmniLink parked somewhat close presumably awaiting dispatch, I didn't think I was trespassing into the garage as I was stood where the public cross over onto the other side of the gates, I took a few shots, then the guy came out sighting H&S, I left afterwards as I didn't want to cause an argument plus I had other plans.

I've uploaded whatever photos I took on that day on my Flickr, so you lot can be the judge. Thanks All.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Solo1

Anyone know what happened  tonight with
The 17 service as had to wait ages for one

Kevin

Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Mike K

Gareth

Had 1804 for my journey home this evening. The on board notices very helpful in telling me of timetable changes from 27th May 2014!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Gareth on November 06, 2015, 10:57:11 PM
Had 1804 for my journey home this evening. The on board notices very helpful in telling me of timetable changes from 27th May 2014!

Yeah they take thier updates from the posts in this thread.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Squiz1971

BY 1806 was making some strange noises on the 55A it was doing this morning. The rumbling only occurred when the driver was coasting, the sound reminded me exactly of the Metrobuses when their planet gear was worn the only difference being that the sound wasn't going all the time only when the driver applied the brakes for stopping/slowing down/coasting especially down the hill on Washwood Heath Road by the old WH Bus Garage but anyhow happy memories of the old days

Solo1

One of the 17's had  rear displays had scrolling destination city bound no id  as saw the back of it from a distance

Ronnoc

Quote from: Solo1 on December 21, 2015, 05:53:59 PM
One of the 17's had  rear displays had scrolling destination city bound no id  as saw the back of it from a distance
Like this?: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131540512@N06/23523958919/in/datetaken-public/

Michael Bevan

Saw a 17 branded Omnilink sat in City yesterday with "Perry Barr Garage" on the blinds! Made me laugh! Was going to get a photo but he changed it before I could get over.

Adam 404

2. PD0001111/32 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ

Variation Accepted: Operating between Birmingham Inner Circle and Birmingham Inner Circle given service number 8A/8C effective from 03-Apr-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

Ronnoc

UID Crimson Omnilink on the 8A.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Ronnoc on January 31, 2016, 03:13:18 PM
UID Crimson Omnilink on the 8A.

Possibly a PB bus although quite surprising on a Sunday
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

karl724223

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk