News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Buses To Find

Started by John, March 07, 2014, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

5/51/X51/529

Bethhart2022

2148 and 2154 please sorry to ask again I didn't see them yesterday 

Tony

Quote from: Bethhart2022 on October 11, 2023, 12:15:38 PM2148 and 2154 please sorry to ask again I didn't see them yesterday
They don't use them during the day

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

5/51/X51/529

Tony

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on October 12, 2023, 06:38:35 AMAnything on this Tony? Sorry if I sound desperate...
Well as it isn't on my list of buses not tracking, or in the away from home garage I think that tells you where it is

B61 ANDREW

I know that 6821 has been out of circulation for some time but does anyone know if it is likely to be back in use at any time soon please. 

CL

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on October 12, 2023, 01:42:51 PMI know that 6821 has been out of circulation for some time but does anyone know if it is likely to be back in use at any time soon please.
A while yet. Bits missing off of it.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: CL on October 12, 2023, 02:05:35 PMA while yet. Bits missing off of it.
Thanks CL. I won't ask which bits !!  It's the only 'diesel' bus in the fleet that I have not yet seen . . . . :embarrassed: 

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Quote from: Tony on October 12, 2023, 08:25:34 AMWell as it isn't on my list of buses not tracking, or in the away from home garage I think that tells you where it is
Will it be withdrawn?
5/51/X51/529

windy miller

H1009 would be my last unseen WM bus      maybe next year perhaps?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

mesub

23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

MK

Hi, would any kind soul be able to shed any light on the whereabouts of E136?

It's most recent date on Bus Times was 12th October. It hasn't been reported on either of 'Vehicles Away From Home Garage' thread or 'Vehicles Seen in Service but Not Tracking on Bus Times' thread. Any ideas?

Many Thanks in advance.

Tony

Quote from: MK on November 08, 2023, 02:56:30 PMHi, would any kind soul be able to shed any light on the whereabouts of E136?

It's most recent date on Bus Times was 12th October. It hasn't been reported on either of 'Vehicles Away From Home Garage' thread or 'Vehicles Seen in Service but Not Tracking on Bus Times' thread. Any ideas?

Many Thanks in advance.

So, if I haven't put it on either it's in the garage

MK

Quote from: Tony on November 08, 2023, 03:14:51 PMSo, if I haven't put it on either it's in the garage
OK, thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk