News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Buses To Find

Started by John, March 07, 2014, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

18WilliamsLi

4961 4962 6967 please 

18WilliamsLi

Jack

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on August 22, 2023, 11:49:31 AM??
How rude - Go out and look for them yourself, it's not hard to not have to use vegweb and most used to.

Stu

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on August 22, 2023, 11:49:31 AM??
That kind of comment does you no favours here.

What good reason do you have that means you NEED to know where these buses are? You know full well that they are not tracking, and I'm pretty sure the amount of time you spend during the day out on buses you're bound to come across these at some point, if they're even out in service.

Don't forget that the one person who would know for definite and be able to answer also has a full-time job to attend to, and may not always have time to check and reply here.

Stop being so impatient and ungrateful, otherwise you won't be lasting much longer here.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

WA4317

Tony

Quote from: Stu on August 22, 2023, 07:59:59 PMThat kind of comment does you no favours here.

What good reason do you have that means you NEED to know where these buses are? You know full well that they are not tracking, and I'm pretty sure the amount of time you spend during the day out on buses you're bound to come across these at some point, if they're even out in service.

Don't forget that the one person who would know for definite and be able to answer also has a full-time job to attend to, and may not always have time to check and reply here.

Stop being so impatient and ungrateful, otherwise you won't be lasting much longer here.

And if they are not tracking on Bustimes, then they are not tracking on NX systems either, so what route they are on doesn't show up there either, sometimes I can see the location on the drive-cam unit to work out where they are, so what route they are on, but if I look for a WN bus and it is in West Bromwich Bus Station I have no idea what route it is on.

It is also fairly obvious the only reason you are asking is because they are on the not tracking list, so if you can give me a valid reason for needing to know where they are you might get an answer. I appreciate most people want to find recent transfers which is why I quite often reply to those, but it is obvious to anyone wanting to know where two buses that have been at the same garage since new are just to ask for something.

All 3 are now in garage!

CL

4450 should be on the 6/7 & 10s today
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

BBS

Where about is 2167 today 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Tony

Quote from: BBS on August 23, 2023, 11:12:20 AMWhere about is 2167 today
Looks like it is on driver training duties today

18WilliamsLi

Where about is 6967 today please thanks 

BBS

QuoteLooks like it is on driver training duties today
Alright thank you :)
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Tony

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on August 23, 2023, 11:46:54 AMWhere about is 6967 today please thanks
You mean you haven't already seen it on your favourite Dudley Road routes

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Tony on August 23, 2023, 11:58:45 AMYou mean you haven't already seen it on your favourite Dudley Road routes
Is it on 74 today

cris 99

I'm not sure if your actually taking the Micky or what he said your favourite Dudley rd routes and I'm pretty sure the 74 doesn't use  Dudley rd. And I'm also pretty sure you spend most of your time on the 82 and 87 hence why he said your favourite routes 
17//72/73/97/X12

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: cris 99 on August 23, 2023, 12:20:19 PMI'm not sure if your actually taking the Micky or what he said your favourite Dudley rd routes and I'm pretty sure the 74 doesn't use  Dudley rd. And I'm also pretty sure you spend most of your time on the 82 and 87 hence why he said your favourite routes
Well all I'm trying to find out is where 6967 is and noone gives me a straight answer someone asked where 2167 is and said where it is straight away 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk