News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Pushing a B7TL to it's limits

Started by MW, February 25, 2015, 12:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Have you seen this? Absolutely insane driver, listen to the engine scream!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on March 01, 2015, 09:23:38 PM
I reckon Diamond would take him

Anyone who can drive like that can surely stick to their running times...

That's unfair I guess, but they aren't that forgiving when it comes to timetables. But alas, what bus company is nowadays...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ashley 60171

trident4370

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on March 01, 2015, 10:11:25 PM
Quote from: Matt on March 01, 2015, 09:23:38 PM
I reckon Diamond would take him

What's your beef with Diamond?

They provide a better service than another company I can think of.  ::)

LiamthebusGuy

Is said "another company" Arriva by any chance? They trapped @Alex 's arm in a door and didn't even realise until he shouted at the driver...

Trident 4609

Quote from: Liam on March 31, 2015, 10:52:52 AM
Is said "another company" Arriva by any chance? They trapped @Alex 's arm in a door and didn't even realise until he shouted at the driver...

Arriva are aquamarine! DiamondDart was referring to another company with green Buses (Clue is in what I have just said)

Tara4352

Quote from: Nathan on March 31, 2015, 11:37:26 AM
Arriva are aquamarine! DiamondDart was referring to another company with green Buses (Clue is in what I have just said)
The Green Bus Company for a more direct answer im only guessing

Liverpool Street

Why are you lot even commenting on this thread ..
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk