News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Recent posts

6918 on 9 to Stourbridge and Birmingham today not tracking 
6883 appears to be broken down on Kemberton Road.
Other Operators / OMC Global
Last post by Michael Bevan - Today at 07:08:08 AM
OMC Global based in Witney have announced the launch of their new Birmingham operation. Seen a couple of posts on Facebook too from the owner looking for drivers in the Midlands area, so will be interesting to see how these guys get along!
Quote from: Westy on Yesterday at 01:03:29 PMSurely it would have been cheaper to put some sort of generic signage on the shelter itself?

Non service specific.
I assume it was a Marketing effort but now it is outdated 
Quote from: Danthebusman on Yesterday at 12:07:56 PME200s definitely notorious for how rattly they are, exact reason I dislike them to be honest, but they can be fast if you put your foot down, a lot of them are used here in Coventry on the 85 that goes to Rugby, I have been on a few E200s on this particular route and, except the usual rattling, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I gotta say though I definitely prefer B7s over E200s, slightly faster acceleration, more spacious and a lot quieter.
Oh yeah the ZF's have something fitted might be the exhaust trap that makes a high pitched whistle/whine when they slow down, the 8 does allow for some foot down moments through the country roads
6882 x21/22 on the 61/63
Other Operators / Re: Carolean Coaches, Willenha...
Last post by Rachvince53 - Yesterday at 04:27:34 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 12:50:21 PMAppears they have a new bus ex Vision bus YY64GWA saw it Saturday on the 19 it is Fleet Number 6. Could be Ex Igo to maybe
Yes it was once operated by igo
National Express West Midlands / Re: Vehicles seen in service, ...
Last post by Jay71 - Yesterday at 04:08:25 PM
Today. 4749 not tracking on route 80
National Express West Midlands / Re: Withdrawn Vehicles
Last post by markcf83 - Yesterday at 01:29:07 PM
Quote from: Wumpty on May 05, 2024, 02:26:41 PMScientists have said that only 2 things would survive a nuclear apocalypse - cockroaches and a Mk 2 Metrobus!
What about a MK1 Metrobus? 
General Discussion, Questions & Route Suggestions / Re: Bus Stops ?
Last post by Westy - Yesterday at 01:03:29 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 09:57:48 AMSo NX are in charge of the old 10A and maybe providing the 8 Timetable
Surely it would have been cheaper to put some sort of generic signage on the shelter itself?

Non service specific.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk