News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Lodekka at Kidderminster

Started by Sandy Lane, March 11, 2024, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy Lane

There is a red and white liveried Lodekka that seems to live at the far end of the SVR Kidderminster station car park.
Does the SVR use it?

Rachvince53

Quote from: Sandy Lane on March 11, 2024, 04:19:50 PMThere is a red and white liveried Lodekka that seems to live at the far end of the SVR Kidderminster station car park.
Does the SVR use it?

No. Its most likely connected to the Cotswold Vintage Bus Road Run on the 17th March in Bourton-on-the-Water. 

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 11, 2024, 05:38:53 PMNo. Its most likely connected to the Cotswold Vintage Bus Road Run on the 17th March in Bourton-on-the-Water.
I'm sure that bus lives there permanently. It followed me from Cleobury area up to the Bewdley Bypass one day last autumn, when it was heading into Kidderminster.
And every time i'm in Kidderminster it is parked at the back of the SVR.
The registration appears to be 314PFM from below and flickr.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

B61 ANDREW

314 PFM.  New to Crosville in 1960 and later saw service with Western National. And it certainly has been a resident at Kidderminster for some time. So '2206' is probably correct in saying it has been there since last autumn.  :smiley: 

Sandy Lane

Thanks for the replies.
I googled and found some info and pictures on 314 pfm. It says the owner is from Tewkesbury ?
https://bcv.robsly.com/314pfm.html 

B61 ANDREW

The bus has gone !   Any further sightings ??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk