News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

which...

Started by Dylan4579, May 29, 2013, 08:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

depot deserves new buses the most?

Wolverhampton
Walsall
Pensnett
West Bromwich
Birmingham Central
Perry Barr
Coventry
Bordersely Green
Acocks Green
Dundee
Yardley Wood

Dylan4579

Come on Don't vote your local garage for the sake of it

Lukeee

Voted against my local garage and went for BC, they could do with some new deckers for some of the key corridors e.g Bristol Road/Coventry Road etc) they run on.

Trident 4609

Although WN is my local garage i think they have had enough investment. I definetley think BC will get part (The majority) of the new E400's as i think some of the main corridors need investment.

West Brom definetley need some investment (Maybe some B7RLE's to replace mercs).

Sayeed

My local garage is BC but voted for Dundee, they could do with additional B7RLE's to replace few Liberators and Renowns.

P.S: You forgot to add YW garage on your Poll.  ;)
Век живи - век учись

Trident 4609

Quote from: Sayeed_M on May 29, 2013, 08:48:15 PM
My local garage is BC but voted for Dundee, they could do with additional B7RLE's to replace few Liberators and Renowns.

P.S: You forgot to add YW garage on your Poll.  ;)

Dundee have had plenty of new buses.West Brom definetley need investment and BC need E400's to replace tridents which could cascade to WN to replace Spectras or to PE for extra capacity on routes like the X96,120,140/241, 246 etc

Rob H

Quote from: Lukeee on May 29, 2013, 08:14:11 PM
Voted against my local garage and went for BC, they could do with some new deckers for some of the key corridors e.g Bristol Road/Coventry Road etc) they run on.

BC is my 2nd nearest Garage so I've voted for BC because my local routes (60/900/957) the Coventry Road Corridor hasn't had new Buses since 2003 the Pershore Road Corridor hasn't since late 2004 and the Bristol Road corridor hasn't since late 2002

Quote from: Trident 4609 on May 29, 2013, 08:29:28 PM
Although WN is my local garage i think they have had enough investment. I definetley think BC will get part (The majority) of the new E400's as i think some of the main corridors need investment.

West Brom definetley need some investment (Maybe some B7RLE's to replace mercs).
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

JackC

I am voting for my local garage here because WB is honestly the one that needs the biggest investment, particularly in the single decker fleet.

Sayeed

Quote from: Trident 4609

Dundee have had plenty of new buses.West Brom definetley need investment and BC need E400's to replace tridents which could cascade to WN to replace Spectras or to PE for extra capacity on routes like the X96,120,140/241, 246 etc

How plenty is it? 30 B7RLE's + 9 Hybrids in over a year? But before these, their latest fleet were 54 reg B7TL Geminis and second hand optare solo, and 10 reg scania's which they are now at PB. Do you still believe they got plenty of new buses?
Век живи - век учись

I agree replace the renowns & liberators at Dundee and send the Geminis to PB  ;)

Trident 4609

Who voted WN? As much as i want new E400's at WN, We had the bulk of the last B7RLE order plus 21 hybrids. We now have one of the newer fleets. West Bromich i think needs investment as  it hasn't had any new buses since 2006 (exept the Omnilinks now at WA).

Really every garage could do with investment but this thread is for garages that need the Investment the most.

Mike K

BC on the basis that it operates a number of the most high frequency corridors, primarily using Tridents that are up to 12 years old and quite frankly knackered.

Andrew1991

I'm going to say WB & BC this year, PE next year when merry hill is supposed to be completeted.

JackC

Quote from: Trident 4609 on May 29, 2013, 10:22:27 PM
West Bromich i think needs investment as  it hasn't had any new buses since 2006 (exept the Omnilinks now at WA).

Don't forget the E200s.

Hasn't Tony confirmed that WB isn't due new buses this year btw?

the trainbasher

PE beacuse of the Mercs/B6s getting old and worn out (and slowly dwindling in numbers because of some spontaneous combustion in the engine department)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Sh4318

West Bromwich by a mile. We have the oldest single decks in the fleet (Mercs, B6LEs)
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk