News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

First Bus - Leicester

Started by John, May 19, 2014, 12:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

47609FireFly

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on May 13, 2024, 10:36:20 PM36622 was also out (providing 6 electric deckers in total). It ran a few journeys in the afternoon on 14A/14.
It didn't track
It tracked erroneously as 35180 and later worked onto the late night service 15. I viewed it at 2115 hours.

https://bustimes.org/vehicles/flei-35180?date=2024-05-13

Well done to First for having their deckers out on lates; something that Arriva has yet to manage. 

Glenfieldmathk1

More out today..
Equally 35179/80 and 35186 have cascaded out the depot onto new areas. I assume in order for more buses to come to Leicester the depot is now full and needs some vehicles out.
Although I still disagree with what they are doing.. should have been a lot more double deckers and a few less single deckers.

47609FireFly

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on May 06, 2024, 07:35:07 AMWas told by a driver who I know there's 5 there now.. 2 are ready for service.. and more due this week.
It's expected that only when they all arrive will the other old DD's go starting with the E400's to Essex. Although not sure if all 8 will go or if 2 will remain (for Amazon). Streetdecks have a little longer before leaving.
So that comment aged well then... 

RobertJ21a

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on Yesterday at 10:57:03 PMMore out today..
Equally 35179/80 and 35186 have cascaded out the depot onto new areas. I assume in order for more buses to come to Leicester the depot is now full and needs some vehicles out.
Although I still disagree with what they are doing.. should have been a lot more double deckers and a few less single deckers.
Not really much justification for any more double deckers. All are quite short routes, often full of those with buggies, walkers, shopping trolleys etc.
Too few passengers would bother going upstairs for such short distances.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk