News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Kovacs Group

Started by Sandy Lane, December 30, 2023, 08:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy Lane

Started a new topic as saw their white decker heading out of town through Ball Hill, Coventry, yesterday.
Not heard of this operator so googled them and got this link 

https://www.kovacsgroup.co.uk/operators-licence/

I read the decker has 100 seats and used for workers transport?

Tony

Quote from: Sandy Lane on December 30, 2023, 08:08:59 AMStarted a new topic as saw their white decker heading out of town through Ball Hill, Coventry, yesterday.
Not heard of this operator so googled them and got this link

https://www.kovacsgroup.co.uk/operators-licence/

I read the decker has 100 seats and used for workers transport?
I know of two buses with them, An ex Nottingham Scania, there's a photo on the main site
RG03 BUS (wmbusphotos.com)
and an E400 I haven't identified yet

Mayfield

They are a temporary labour providers who can transport large numbers of workers directly 
To any location.

Mayfield

Vehicles are parked in a mainly lorry park at the side of M69/A5 junction and had 2 Irizars before the DDs

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Tony on December 30, 2023, 09:39:15 AMI know of two buses with them, An ex Nottingham Scania, there's a photo on the main site
RG03 BUS (wmbusphotos.com)
and an E400 I haven't identified yet
SN16ORW/KG02BUS ? for the E400 ? [Photo on Flickr] 

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Mayfield on December 30, 2023, 10:06:33 AMThey are a temporary labour providers who can transport large numbers of workers directly
To any location.
Thanks for the replies.
Do they show up on bustimes.org?

Mayfield

No they do not operate to a time table just as and when needed

Stu

Quote from: Sandy Lane on December 30, 2023, 01:37:30 PMThanks for the replies.
Do they show up on bustimes.org?
No they don't, BusTimes only shows registered public bus services.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ellspurs

I've seen this company's buses on the m69 and milling around Leicester when I've been travelling through at 3.30-4am

Lukeee

Quote from: Mayfield on December 30, 2023, 10:08:44 AMVehicles are parked in a mainly lorry park at the side of M69/A5 junction and had 2 Irizars before the DDs
Used on DPD contracts for DPD hub 4 and 5 both on the A5 near the M69

SSmith09

Quote from: ellspurs on December 30, 2023, 09:02:10 PMI've seen this company's buses on the m69 and milling around Leicester when I've been travelling through at 3.30-4am
They also have vehicles parked up on Braunstone Gate/Duns Lane at various times throughout the week used for workers services 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk